- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The Park at Bee Cave is the L shaped property on the NW corner of the 71/620 intersection - behind the Bee Cave Baptist Church.
The old settlement agreement on that property allows for:
- 1-3 story buildings with a mixture of retail, office and restaurant up to 50,000 sq ft
- 75% impervious cover
- 50' building heights, building footprint not to exceed 50,000SF.
The developer came to Council asking for:
- 60% impervious cove
- reduced the setbacks including water controls
- increased building sizes
- an increase the building height from 50' to 60'
Although the developer has also offered to comply with current architectural standards and pollution controls, Council voted unanimously to deny the request.