- LRMC adds Family Practice
- Sales Tax on the move as Lakeway grows retail
- Terrace revamp stumbles at Council
- HCG central area redesign approved
- Bee Cave Iron Cactus shuts its doors for good
- Controversy over Graduation at LTHS
- TexARTS announce Sinatra show team
- Highland Lakes closures - Updated
- LTISD Tax Rate stays same despite budget complications
- Library Summer Reading Program
- Rain and more rain
- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The Park at Bee Cave is the L shaped property on the NW corner of the 71/620 intersection - behind the Bee Cave Baptist Church.
The old settlement agreement on that property allows for:
- 1-3 story buildings with a mixture of retail, office and restaurant up to 50,000 sq ft
- 75% impervious cover
- 50' building heights, building footprint not to exceed 50,000SF.
The developer came to Council asking for:
- 60% impervious cove
- reduced the setbacks including water controls
- increased building sizes
- an increase the building height from 50' to 60'
Although the developer has also offered to comply with current architectural standards and pollution controls, Council voted unanimously to deny the request.