- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
- Raising Cane's coming to Lakeway
- Springfest April 30th at HCG
- Wells Fargo gives away a horse
- BCE Night in Old Bee Cave
- Royal Tea Party
- New LTHS principal named
- Shops at the Galleria sold
- LRMC to trial new spinal surgery system
- TexARTS Announces Spring Youth Productions
- Pedernales drops electricity rates
- LT reads HW Brands
- Hudson's changes hands
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The Park at Bee Cave is the L shaped property on the NW corner of the 71/620 intersection - behind the Bee Cave Baptist Church.
The old settlement agreement on that property allows for:
- 1-3 story buildings with a mixture of retail, office and restaurant up to 50,000 sq ft
- 75% impervious cover
- 50' building heights, building footprint not to exceed 50,000SF.
The developer came to Council asking for:
- 60% impervious cove
- reduced the setbacks including water controls
- increased building sizes
- an increase the building height from 50' to 60'
Although the developer has also offered to comply with current architectural standards and pollution controls, Council voted unanimously to deny the request.