- Covert lose dealership site
- H&M opens today
- Bee Cave house sales drop 43%
- New Wellness Center
- Highway 71 market to get update
- Murphy declines to run again
- LTISD Budget review time
- Lakeway Tae Kwon Do move to Bee Cave
- Field of Dreams - big news, big questions
- Bee Cave wins Scenic City award
- LRMC launches Project Search
- Masonwood developers asking for water - again?
- Spicewood Arts Society Finds New Home
- New massage location
- Sales Tax Holiday Aug 5-7
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The Park at Bee Cave is the L shaped property on the NW corner of the 71/620 intersection - behind the Bee Cave Baptist Church.
The old settlement agreement on that property allows for:
- 1-3 story buildings with a mixture of retail, office and restaurant up to 50,000 sq ft
- 75% impervious cover
- 50' building heights, building footprint not to exceed 50,000SF.
The developer came to Council asking for:
- 60% impervious cove
- reduced the setbacks including water controls
- increased building sizes
- an increase the building height from 50' to 60'
Although the developer has also offered to comply with current architectural standards and pollution controls, Council voted unanimously to deny the request.