- Chase closing HEB branch
- First half 2016 house sales stats
- WTCPUA in water boil alarm
- Lakeway family in Nice attack make national media
- Police seek to identify dangerous biker
- Travis County back under burn ban
- Job Fair
- Scott & White acquires LRMC
- Twin Liquors opens in Lakeway
- TexARTS Brings A Frank Sinatra Musical To Life With Award Winning Duo
- July 4 at Hill Country Galleria
- H&M hiring and getting ready to open
- HCG Layout change OK'd
- LRMC adds Family Practice
- Sales Tax on the move as Lakeway grows retail
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The Park at Bee Cave is the L shaped property on the NW corner of the 71/620 intersection - behind the Bee Cave Baptist Church.
The old settlement agreement on that property allows for:
- 1-3 story buildings with a mixture of retail, office and restaurant up to 50,000 sq ft
- 75% impervious cover
- 50' building heights, building footprint not to exceed 50,000SF.
The developer came to Council asking for:
- 60% impervious cove
- reduced the setbacks including water controls
- increased building sizes
- an increase the building height from 50' to 60'
Although the developer has also offered to comply with current architectural standards and pollution controls, Council voted unanimously to deny the request.