- Rocco's is now open
- Bert and Ernie's replacement open
- HCG Independence Day Festival
- Hands free hits
- Rocco's opens
- Sonesta gets official day
- More wheel thefts
- Traffic getting better?
- Seventh Annual Huddles & Heels returns on Aug. 13, 2015
- Local area resident in cancer fight fund drive
- Opinions about 620 traffic?
- BCPD starts academy
- Ring of Fire at TexARTS
- Falconhead and FHW launch new FaceBook group
- 71 work heading to completion
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This just in from Sgt Bill Pitmon at BCPD: "We have NOT captured the driver as of yet. I have filed over eight charges on MICHAEL LAMAR LEE and will be seeking guidance from the Travis County District Attorney today to determine if probable cause exists to pursue felony charges on LEE for FRAUDULENT USE OR POSSESSION OF IDENTIFYING INFORMATION. I will keep you all posted."