- HCG's Grand Re-Opening
- Galleria Concert Series starts
- Two ribbon cuttings
- Terraces still not in front of Council
- Council disagree on Vail Divide development
- 620 Update after TxDOT meeting
- HPR Development - new name, county approved
- Candidate forum
- 3,000+ homes coming to Spicewood
- City budget on track
- Galleria upgrades complete
- Seuss at the Library
- Five stand in May
- Terraces OK'd by P&Z
- Home sales flat
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave Texas is located west of Austin in the Hill Country and has a population of a litle over 5,000 people.
It has significant central retail development in both the Hill Country Galleria outdoor mall and the Shops at the Galleria "big box" retail area - as well as numerous smaller strip developments and stand alone stores.
Homes range from rental apartments to multi million dollar homes on golf courses. There is some employment in companies based in the area - particulalrly in the Galleria office complexes.
A current area zoning map is attached (registration required for access)
|BeeCaveMap2011.pdf||[Bee Cave Zoning Map 2011 - registration required, large file]||2800 Kb|