- "Backyard" Condos on the market
- Water meeting - zero attendees
- TexARTS presents A Cool Yule
- Spicewood asphalt plant battle
- Changes to P&Z
- Green Santa rides again!
- Xmas kick off at HCG
- Covert "panic" over driveway
- Canyonside gets City go ahead
- Sing Along Christmas Show
- Water limits raised for downstream farmers
- Election results
- HCG Go Pink Party, Sunday Nov 8
- Double the HEBs
- Record number of LTHS students in National Merit Scholarship Program
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave Texas is located west of Austin in the Hill Country and has a population of a litle over 5,000 people.
It has significant central retail development in both the Hill Country Galleria outdoor mall and the Shops at the Galleria "big box" retail area - as well as numerous smaller strip developments and stand alone stores.
Homes range from rental apartments to multi million dollar homes on golf courses. There is some employment in companies based in the area - particulalrly in the Galleria office complexes.
A current area zoning map is attached (registration required for access)
|BeeCaveMap2011.pdf||[Bee Cave Zoning Map 2011 - registration required, large file]||2800 Kb|