- Five stand in May
- Terraces OK'd by P&Z
- Home sales flat
- Bee Cave Kite Flight, April 2
- Hudson's closed again - after just 3 months
- Bee Creek UMC gym opening
- The race is on for City Council
- Workman to go after Austin Energy
- LTHS Seminar on barriers to Academic Success
- Spanish Oaks residents fearful
- Hospital Grand Opening
- Spicewood Arts Society Hosts “Rockin’ the Vineyard” Feb. 18
- Grumbles tract homes nixed
- Water Board changes
- House prices update
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
COBC Council has decided to get a quote for research on the viability of the proposed Movie Studio complex slated for the Backyard and Bee Cave Parkway area.
At issue is not simply the viability of the studio complex in the first place and then, if they fail, the market for the office space that they would be permitted to be converted into. In particular the issue of the impact of movie incentives on moving business from state to state was discussed.
The Council is also looking to consult other local government entities to understand the incentive situation for movie makers in Texas. Local consultants Angelou Economics have intimated the cost of the required study to be in the range 425-30K.