- Torchy's date set
- Donut wars coming to Lake Travis?
- What's driving business closures?
- Schmidt's BBQ Third Anniversary
- Candy Buy Back
- Field of Dreams deal falls through
- BCPD Warranty Roundup
- Another WTCPUA change
- Economic Development Corporation Applications
- Green Santa kicks off
- Bee Cave house sales rise 37%
- Bee Cave WTCPUA vacancy filled
- Spoon River at LTHS
- Arts Roundup Oct. 29-30
- Another new school to start next year?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
COBC Council has decided to get a quote for research on the viability of the proposed Movie Studio complex slated for the Backyard and Bee Cave Parkway area.
At issue is not simply the viability of the studio complex in the first place and then, if they fail, the market for the office space that they would be permitted to be converted into. In particular the issue of the impact of movie incentives on moving business from state to state was discussed.
The Council is also looking to consult other local government entities to understand the incentive situation for movie makers in Texas. Local consultants Angelou Economics have intimated the cost of the required study to be in the range 425-30K.