- July 4 at Hill Country Galleria
- H&M hiring and getting ready to open
- HCG Layout change OK'd
- LRMC adds Family Practice
- Sales Tax on the move as Lakeway grows retail
- Terrace revamp stumbles at Council
- HCG central area redesign approved
- Bee Cave Iron Cactus shuts its doors for good
- Controversy over Graduation at LTHS
- TexARTS announce Sinatra show team
- Highland Lakes closures - Updated
- LTISD Tax Rate stays same despite budget complications
- Library Summer Reading Program
- Rain and more rain
- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
COBC Council has decided to get a quote for research on the viability of the proposed Movie Studio complex slated for the Backyard and Bee Cave Parkway area.
At issue is not simply the viability of the studio complex in the first place and then, if they fail, the market for the office space that they would be permitted to be converted into. In particular the issue of the impact of movie incentives on moving business from state to state was discussed.
The Council is also looking to consult other local government entities to understand the incentive situation for movie makers in Texas. Local consultants Angelou Economics have intimated the cost of the required study to be in the range 425-30K.