- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
COBC Council has decided to get a quote for research on the viability of the proposed Movie Studio complex slated for the Backyard and Bee Cave Parkway area.
At issue is not simply the viability of the studio complex in the first place and then, if they fail, the market for the office space that they would be permitted to be converted into. In particular the issue of the impact of movie incentives on moving business from state to state was discussed.
The Council is also looking to consult other local government entities to understand the incentive situation for movie makers in Texas. Local consultants Angelou Economics have intimated the cost of the required study to be in the range 425-30K.