- Two local kids in State Geo Bee
- BC Art Foundation Summer Schools
- Abercorn gets IB status
- HCI gets OK - at a cost
- Bee Cave Kite Flight
- Abercorn open house
- Fire destroys house
- Three die in Police Chase
- HCG announces music line up
- P&Z spot open
- Election cancellation official
- Wimberley texting ban
- Library Annual Report approved
- Hill Country Indoor decision delayed
- Serene Hills light to start testing
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Pedernales Electric is facing two serious financial issues in a short period of time.
First, two staff members were arrested and charged with over $50,000 of fraudulent company credit card usage.
Now, CEO John Hewa has announced the failure of a $47MM write off associated with the failure of their SAP accounting software implementation.