- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
- Raising Cane's coming to Lakeway
- Springfest April 30th at HCG
- Wells Fargo gives away a horse
- BCE Night in Old Bee Cave
- Royal Tea Party
- New LTHS principal named
- Shops at the Galleria sold
- LRMC to trial new spinal surgery system
- TexARTS Announces Spring Youth Productions
- Pedernales drops electricity rates
- LT reads HW Brands
- Hudson's changes hands
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Pedernales Electric is facing two serious financial issues in a short period of time.
First, two staff members were arrested and charged with over $50,000 of fraudulent company credit card usage.
Now, CEO John Hewa has announced the failure of a $47MM write off associated with the failure of their SAP accounting software implementation.