- DPS to ramp up enforcement over long weekend
- Lake levels rebounding slightly
- New LTMS principal
- New openings at the Galleria
- Local man in Waco charge
- Kite event Sunday
- Water tower not welcome?
- Bella Colinas in compliance issue
- Local opposition to House Bill 4038
- Highway 71 delayed again by weather
- New Police Memorial Observance
- Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee
- Stop the Clot May 17
- Rocky Creek builder line up to change
- Chili's replacement on 620 gets stop work order
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Pedernales Electric is facing two serious financial issues in a short period of time.
First, two staff members were arrested and charged with over $50,000 of fraudulent company credit card usage.
Now, CEO John Hewa has announced the failure of a $47MM write off associated with the failure of their SAP accounting software implementation.