- Hands free hits
- Rocco's opens
- Sonesta gets official day
- More wheel thefts
- Traffic getting better?
- Seventh Annual Huddles & Heels returns on Aug. 13, 2015
- Local area resident in cancer fight fund drive
- Opinions about 620 traffic?
- BCPD starts academy
- Ring of Fire at TexARTS
- Falconhead and FHW launch new FaceBook group
- 71 work heading to completion
- Bee Cave 2037 - the plan
- HCG to host 4th July celebration
- HCI breaks ground
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Pedernales Electric is facing two serious financial issues in a short period of time.
First, two staff members were arrested and charged with over $50,000 of fraudulent company credit card usage.
Now, CEO John Hewa has announced the failure of a $47MM write off associated with the failure of their SAP accounting software implementation.