- "Backyard" Condos on the market
- Water meeting - zero attendees
- TexARTS presents A Cool Yule
- Spicewood asphalt plant battle
- Changes to P&Z
- Green Santa rides again!
- Xmas kick off at HCG
- Covert "panic" over driveway
- Canyonside gets City go ahead
- Sing Along Christmas Show
- Water limits raised for downstream farmers
- Election results
- HCG Go Pink Party, Sunday Nov 8
- Double the HEBs
- Record number of LTHS students in National Merit Scholarship Program
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Pedernales Electric is facing two serious financial issues in a short period of time.
First, two staff members were arrested and charged with over $50,000 of fraudulent company credit card usage.
Now, CEO John Hewa has announced the failure of a $47MM write off associated with the failure of their SAP accounting software implementation.