- Local residents seek to record early Bee Cave history
- Chisos moving
- Council votes for November election, first candidate declares
- WTCPUA pump problems?
- TexARTS announces Guys and Dolls team
- LTlov kicks off 2015 drive
- Changes at HCG
- BCPD looking for sponsors
- Ring of Fire opens
- LTEF seeking sponsors for FORE
- Backyard 3.0
- BC Library July
- Relay for Life continues its fund raising
- Art frame firm raising $s
- Rocco's is now open
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The LCRA has announced a clear differential in their rate strategy for upstream "firm" cusomers and downstream "interruptible customers" as they struggle to fund infrastructure improvements.
Local firm rates are proposed to increase by 15% from $151.00 to $175.46 per acre foot (325,851 gallons). Downstream rates will increase by 28 to 91 per cent depending on region to a new rate of $42 to $54 per acre foot. It is not known how much of this increase will be passed to retail customers.