- Rocco's is now open
- Bert and Ernie's replacement open
- HCG Independence Day Festival
- Hands free hits
- Rocco's opens
- Sonesta gets official day
- More wheel thefts
- Traffic getting better?
- Seventh Annual Huddles & Heels returns on Aug. 13, 2015
- Local area resident in cancer fight fund drive
- Opinions about 620 traffic?
- BCPD starts academy
- Ring of Fire at TexARTS
- Falconhead and FHW launch new FaceBook group
- 71 work heading to completion
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The LCRA has announced a clear differential in their rate strategy for upstream "firm" cusomers and downstream "interruptible customers" as they struggle to fund infrastructure improvements.
Local firm rates are proposed to increase by 15% from $151.00 to $175.46 per acre foot (325,851 gallons). Downstream rates will increase by 28 to 91 per cent depending on region to a new rate of $42 to $54 per acre foot. It is not known how much of this increase will be passed to retail customers.