- Golf and Guitar on track for November opening
- Milam history surfaces
- Movie Studios on hold? UPDATED
- Big changes at Spicewood Arts Society
- Buckingham appointed to State Board
- Library September
- Murphy to step down as President of EDB
- Parks committee formation thwarted
- Bee Cave gets it own Chamber
- Planning and Zoning reject both "movie studios"
- iPad ire
- Middle School traffic impacts school bus service
- Middle School Interim principal named
- Lightning strikes Field of Dreams
- Bee Cave Rotary Happy Hour
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The LCRA has announced a clear differential in their rate strategy for upstream "firm" cusomers and downstream "interruptible customers" as they struggle to fund infrastructure improvements.
Local firm rates are proposed to increase by 15% from $151.00 to $175.46 per acre foot (325,851 gallons). Downstream rates will increase by 28 to 91 per cent depending on region to a new rate of $42 to $54 per acre foot. It is not known how much of this increase will be passed to retail customers.