- PUA fails water quality test
- City takes permitting online
- City to pay $3/4MM to connect Falconhead to park?
- Living Desert now open in Spicewood
- HCI gets OK
- Expert has mixed feelings on Studio development
- Sunshine Nursery - all change
- Los Lonely Boys at Backyard Labor Day weekend
- LT Resident in transplant help drive
- Homestead residents cite road safety concerns
- HCI delayed two more weeks
- We Olive Grand Opening
- Sales Tax continues to climb
- Obama traffic problems on Thursday?
- HCI up before council - again
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The LCRA has announced a clear differential in their rate strategy for upstream "firm" cusomers and downstream "interruptible customers" as they struggle to fund infrastructure improvements.
Local firm rates are proposed to increase by 15% from $151.00 to $175.46 per acre foot (325,851 gallons). Downstream rates will increase by 28 to 91 per cent depending on region to a new rate of $42 to $54 per acre foot. It is not known how much of this increase will be passed to retail customers.