- Shops get "Sneeze"
- Truck driver airlifted to hospital
- Canyonside OK'd - with changes
- Masonwood TCEQ fight to start
- Oak Wilt trim ban in effect
- Lake inflows lowest ever
- Park and Ride coming to 620?
- Warrant round-up
- Bee Cave PD publishes their 2014 report
- Iguana Grill closes down
- Master Plan contractor OK'd
- Bee Cave to emulate Austin's texting law
- City Council delays Canyonside decision
- Bee Cave Arts Foundation Annual Summer Art Camp!
- Missing woman found dead
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The LCRA has announced a clear differential in their rate strategy for upstream "firm" cusomers and downstream "interruptible customers" as they struggle to fund infrastructure improvements.
Local firm rates are proposed to increase by 15% from $151.00 to $175.46 per acre foot (325,851 gallons). Downstream rates will increase by 28 to 91 per cent depending on region to a new rate of $42 to $54 per acre foot. It is not known how much of this increase will be passed to retail customers.