- DPS to ramp up enforcement over long weekend
- Lake levels rebounding slightly
- New LTMS principal
- New openings at the Galleria
- Local man in Waco charge
- Kite event Sunday
- Water tower not welcome?
- Bella Colinas in compliance issue
- Local opposition to House Bill 4038
- Highway 71 delayed again by weather
- New Police Memorial Observance
- Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee
- Stop the Clot May 17
- Rocky Creek builder line up to change
- Chili's replacement on 620 gets stop work order
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The LCRA has announced a clear differential in their rate strategy for upstream "firm" cusomers and downstream "interruptible customers" as they struggle to fund infrastructure improvements.
Local firm rates are proposed to increase by 15% from $151.00 to $175.46 per acre foot (325,851 gallons). Downstream rates will increase by 28 to 91 per cent depending on region to a new rate of $42 to $54 per acre foot. It is not known how much of this increase will be passed to retail customers.