- H&M opens today
- Bee Cave house sales drop 43%
- New Wellness Center
- Highway 71 market to get update
- Murphy declines to run again
- LTISD Budget review time
- Lakeway Tae Kwon Do move to Bee Cave
- Field of Dreams - big news, big questions
- Bee Cave wins Scenic City award
- LRMC launches Project Search
- Masonwood developers asking for water - again?
- Spicewood Arts Society Finds New Home
- New massage location
- Sales Tax Holiday Aug 5-7
- Nine month City numbers
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The LCRA has announced a clear differential in their rate strategy for upstream "firm" cusomers and downstream "interruptible customers" as they struggle to fund infrastructure improvements.
Local firm rates are proposed to increase by 15% from $151.00 to $175.46 per acre foot (325,851 gallons). Downstream rates will increase by 28 to 91 per cent depending on region to a new rate of $42 to $54 per acre foot. It is not known how much of this increase will be passed to retail customers.