- LRMC adds Family Practice
- Sales Tax on the move as Lakeway grows retail
- Terrace revamp stumbles at Council
- HCG central area redesign approved
- Bee Cave Iron Cactus shuts its doors for good
- Controversy over Graduation at LTHS
- TexARTS announce Sinatra show team
- Highland Lakes closures - Updated
- LTISD Tax Rate stays same despite budget complications
- Library Summer Reading Program
- Rain and more rain
- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The LCRA has announced a clear differential in their rate strategy for upstream "firm" cusomers and downstream "interruptible customers" as they struggle to fund infrastructure improvements.
Local firm rates are proposed to increase by 15% from $151.00 to $175.46 per acre foot (325,851 gallons). Downstream rates will increase by 28 to 91 per cent depending on region to a new rate of $42 to $54 per acre foot. It is not known how much of this increase will be passed to retail customers.