- Backyard becomes data center?
- Latest on WTCPUA Level 4 Restrictions
- Sudden resignation of LPE Principal
- HCG Update
- Gateway to Falconhead breaks ground
- Cruising for a Cure
- Sonesta Bar credit card duplicate charge update
- HCG hosts Komen event
- TexARTS celebrates 10th Anniversary with Masquerade Ball Fundraiser
- Comments moved to FaceBook
- Sonesta in credit card glitch - latest update
- LTYA facility in trouble?
- Woman in drunk driving crash outside HEB
- Blo opens at HCG
- Election cancelled, candidate elected
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The LCRA has announced a clear differential in their rate strategy for upstream "firm" cusomers and downstream "interruptible customers" as they struggle to fund infrastructure improvements.
Local firm rates are proposed to increase by 15% from $151.00 to $175.46 per acre foot (325,851 gallons). Downstream rates will increase by 28 to 91 per cent depending on region to a new rate of $42 to $54 per acre foot. It is not known how much of this increase will be passed to retail customers.