- EDB - no change
- Halloween at Treaty Oak
- Fore closes
- Torchy's date set
- Donut wars coming to Lake Travis?
- What's driving business closures?
- Schmidt's BBQ Third Anniversary
- Candy Buy Back
- Field of Dreams deal falls through
- BCPD Warranty Roundup
- Another WTCPUA change
- Economic Development Corporation Applications
- Green Santa kicks off
- Bee Cave house sales rise 37%
- Bee Cave WTCPUA vacancy filled
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The LCRA has announced a clear differential in their rate strategy for upstream "firm" cusomers and downstream "interruptible customers" as they struggle to fund infrastructure improvements.
Local firm rates are proposed to increase by 15% from $151.00 to $175.46 per acre foot (325,851 gallons). Downstream rates will increase by 28 to 91 per cent depending on region to a new rate of $42 to $54 per acre foot. It is not known how much of this increase will be passed to retail customers.