- Spicewood asphalt plant battle
- Changes to P&Z
- Green Santa rides again!
- Xmas kick off at HCG
- Covert "panic" over driveway
- Canyonside gets City go ahead
- Sing Along Christmas Show
- Water limits raised for downstream farmers
- Election results
- HCG Go Pink Party, Sunday Nov 8
- Double the HEBs
- Record number of LTHS students in National Merit Scholarship Program
- LRMC lets LTHS students try robot surgery
- Election day November 3rd
- HEB Lakeway Opening
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The LCRA has announced a clear differential in their rate strategy for upstream "firm" cusomers and downstream "interruptible customers" as they struggle to fund infrastructure improvements.
Local firm rates are proposed to increase by 15% from $151.00 to $175.46 per acre foot (325,851 gallons). Downstream rates will increase by 28 to 91 per cent depending on region to a new rate of $42 to $54 per acre foot. It is not known how much of this increase will be passed to retail customers.