- City needs help with Trails survey
- Home schoolers in State finals
- Spicewood PFD Shrimp Boil
- LTISD buses damaged by storm
- Golf and Guitar hit with liens
- Teachers of the Year announced
- Spicewood Arts Society Presents “A Toast to Tony”
- District staff gets ‘high five’ for making a difference
- Local teams in State DI finals
- BC Chamber Kite event postponed
- Schmidt's to open second location?
- STAAR test results to be ignored
- Kite event at Rough Hollow
- Pet Shots
- BCE event April 10th
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The LCRA has announced a clear differential in their rate strategy for upstream "firm" cusomers and downstream "interruptible customers" as they struggle to fund infrastructure improvements.
Local firm rates are proposed to increase by 15% from $151.00 to $175.46 per acre foot (325,851 gallons). Downstream rates will increase by 28 to 91 per cent depending on region to a new rate of $42 to $54 per acre foot. It is not known how much of this increase will be passed to retail customers.