- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The LCRA has announced a clear differential in their rate strategy for upstream "firm" cusomers and downstream "interruptible customers" as they struggle to fund infrastructure improvements.
Local firm rates are proposed to increase by 15% from $151.00 to $175.46 per acre foot (325,851 gallons). Downstream rates will increase by 28 to 91 per cent depending on region to a new rate of $42 to $54 per acre foot. It is not known how much of this increase will be passed to retail customers.