- Chase closing HEB branch
- First half 2016 house sales stats
- WTCPUA in water boil alarm
- Lakeway family in Nice attack make national media
- Police seek to identify dangerous biker
- Travis County back under burn ban
- Job Fair
- Scott & White acquires LRMC
- Twin Liquors opens in Lakeway
- TexARTS Brings A Frank Sinatra Musical To Life With Award Winning Duo
- July 4 at Hill Country Galleria
- H&M hiring and getting ready to open
- HCG Layout change OK'd
- LRMC adds Family Practice
- Sales Tax on the move as Lakeway grows retail
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
After a standing room only meeting in Bee Cave last week to discuss the new LCRA rate structure, State Senator Troy Fraser laid into the Board accusing them of mismanaging water resources and raising rates to pay for their mistakes.
He claims - among other things - that in 2011 they released over 450,000 acre feet of water to downstream irrigation customers at just dollars per acre foot.
The loss of water, which represented almost 1/3 of the LCRA's total capacity, is the under-pricing of our current water crisis according to the senator.
In addition, the water could have been sold to upstream customers for over $117mm.
Finally he claims they will not allow him to audit their books for the period.