- Five stand in May
- Terraces OK'd by P&Z
- Home sales flat
- Bee Cave Kite Flight, April 2
- Hudson's closed again - after just 3 months
- Bee Creek UMC gym opening
- The race is on for City Council
- Workman to go after Austin Energy
- LTHS Seminar on barriers to Academic Success
- Spanish Oaks residents fearful
- Hospital Grand Opening
- Spicewood Arts Society Hosts “Rockin’ the Vineyard” Feb. 18
- Grumbles tract homes nixed
- Water Board changes
- House prices update
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Altus Hospice, a large state wide hospice company with operations in Houston, Dallas, Corpus Christi and southeast Texas, will host an open house to announce its newest location, Altus Hospice of the Hills, in Bee Caves.
Altus Hospice of the Hills serves patients and families in the greater Austin market, as well as surrounding communities. An interdisciplinary medical team consists of 10 hospice and palliative care board certified and trained physicians, as well as social workers, nurses and chaplains specializing in hospice care.
The open house is Wednesday, June 25, 2014 at 6 p.m.
Altus Hospice of the Hills
11719 Bee Caves Rd.
Bee Cave, TX 78738