- International School turns one
- Cigar Room turns six
- PUA fails water quality test
- City takes permitting online
- City to pay $3/4MM to connect Falconhead to park?
- Living Desert now open in Spicewood
- HCI gets OK
- Expert has mixed feelings on Studio development
- Sunshine Nursery - all change
- Los Lonely Boys at Backyard Labor Day weekend
- LT Resident in transplant help drive
- Homestead residents cite road safety concerns
- HCI delayed two more weeks
- We Olive Grand Opening
- Sales Tax continues to climb
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Altus Hospice, a large state wide hospice company with operations in Houston, Dallas, Corpus Christi and southeast Texas, will host an open house to announce its newest location, Altus Hospice of the Hills, in Bee Caves.
Altus Hospice of the Hills serves patients and families in the greater Austin market, as well as surrounding communities. An interdisciplinary medical team consists of 10 hospice and palliative care board certified and trained physicians, as well as social workers, nurses and chaplains specializing in hospice care.
The open house is Wednesday, June 25, 2014 at 6 p.m.
Altus Hospice of the Hills
11719 Bee Caves Rd.
Bee Cave, TX 78738