- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
- Weather puts Kite Flight back a week
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Altus Hospice, a large state wide hospice company with operations in Houston, Dallas, Corpus Christi and southeast Texas, will host an open house to announce its newest location, Altus Hospice of the Hills, in Bee Caves.
Altus Hospice of the Hills serves patients and families in the greater Austin market, as well as surrounding communities. An interdisciplinary medical team consists of 10 hospice and palliative care board certified and trained physicians, as well as social workers, nurses and chaplains specializing in hospice care.
The open house is Wednesday, June 25, 2014 at 6 p.m.
Altus Hospice of the Hills
11719 Bee Caves Rd.
Bee Cave, TX 78738