- Hatchet tract decision deferred
- Chamber delays event due to weather
- HCG sold
- Spicewood mass yard sale
- Abercorn offers scholarships
- LTLov supplies drive succeeds
- Golf and Guitar on track for November opening
- Milam history surfaces
- Movie Studios on hold? UPDATED
- Big changes at Spicewood Arts Society
- Buckingham appointed to State Board
- Library September
- Murphy to step down as President of EDB
- Parks committee formation thwarted
- Planning and Zoning reject both "movie studios"
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Altus Hospice, a large state wide hospice company with operations in Houston, Dallas, Corpus Christi and southeast Texas, will host an open house to announce its newest location, Altus Hospice of the Hills, in Bee Caves.
Altus Hospice of the Hills serves patients and families in the greater Austin market, as well as surrounding communities. An interdisciplinary medical team consists of 10 hospice and palliative care board certified and trained physicians, as well as social workers, nurses and chaplains specializing in hospice care.
The open house is Wednesday, June 25, 2014 at 6 p.m.
Altus Hospice of the Hills
11719 Bee Caves Rd.
Bee Cave, TX 78738