- King and Parker to stand again
- Last TexARTS show of the season
- LTlov grants up for grabs
- Rolling Sculpture Car Show rescheduled due to weather
- May election takes shape
- WTCPUA fined $10,000 for spill
- Police Benevolent Dinner
- View Texas Art and Culture on San Antonio Trip
- Teen Escape at the Library - Jan 21st
- Lake Travis High School Parade of Champions
- Rolling Sculpture Car Show to Benefit Bee Cave Public Library
- Bee Cave home sales up 40%
- BSW Lakeway open day
- Backyard gets conditional OK
- Grumbles Ranch sale and annexation
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Altus Hospice, a large state wide hospice company with operations in Houston, Dallas, Corpus Christi and southeast Texas, will host an open house to announce its newest location, Altus Hospice of the Hills, in Bee Caves.
Altus Hospice of the Hills serves patients and families in the greater Austin market, as well as surrounding communities. An interdisciplinary medical team consists of 10 hospice and palliative care board certified and trained physicians, as well as social workers, nurses and chaplains specializing in hospice care.
The open house is Wednesday, June 25, 2014 at 6 p.m.
Altus Hospice of the Hills
11719 Bee Caves Rd.
Bee Cave, TX 78738