- WTCPUA pump problems?
- TexARTS announces Guys and Dolls team
- LTlov kicks off 2015 drive
- Changes at HCG
- BCPD looking for sponsors
- Ring of Fire opens
- LTEF seeking sponsors for FORE
- Backyard 3.0
- BC Library July
- Relay for Life continues its fund raising
- Art frame firm raising $s
- Rocco's is now open
- Bert and Ernie's replacement open
- HCG Independence Day Festival
- Hands free hits
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The owners and managers of the new Gateway to Falconhead mixed use development have hit a set back wwith Bee Cave City Council at a recent meeting.
Expecting to be granted a varaince to use a retention pond to control downstream water flow, the City cited a need to avoid a precedent and inconsistent policies and demanded a full detention pond based system. The retention pond was able to deal with a 2 year flood plain event but the City wants 25+ year flood plain coverage.