- International School turns one
- Cigar Room turns six
- PUA fails water quality test
- City takes permitting online
- City to pay $3/4MM to connect Falconhead to park?
- Living Desert now open in Spicewood
- HCI gets OK
- Expert has mixed feelings on Studio development
- Sunshine Nursery - all change
- Los Lonely Boys at Backyard Labor Day weekend
- LT Resident in transplant help drive
- Homestead residents cite road safety concerns
- HCI delayed two more weeks
- We Olive Grand Opening
- Sales Tax continues to climb
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The owners and managers of the new Gateway to Falconhead mixed use development have hit a set back wwith Bee Cave City Council at a recent meeting.
Expecting to be granted a varaince to use a retention pond to control downstream water flow, the City cited a need to avoid a precedent and inconsistent policies and demanded a full detention pond based system. The retention pond was able to deal with a 2 year flood plain event but the City wants 25+ year flood plain coverage.