- HCG sold
- Spicewood mass yard sale
- Abercorn offers scholarships
- LTLov supplies drive succeeds
- Golf and Guitar on track for November opening
- Milam history surfaces
- Movie Studios on hold? UPDATED
- Big changes at Spicewood Arts Society
- Buckingham appointed to State Board
- Library September
- Murphy to step down as President of EDB
- Parks committee formation thwarted
- Planning and Zoning reject both "movie studios"
- iPad ire
- Middle School traffic impacts school bus service
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The owners and managers of the new Gateway to Falconhead mixed use development have hit a set back wwith Bee Cave City Council at a recent meeting.
Expecting to be granted a varaince to use a retention pond to control downstream water flow, the City cited a need to avoid a precedent and inconsistent policies and demanded a full detention pond based system. The retention pond was able to deal with a 2 year flood plain event but the City wants 25+ year flood plain coverage.