- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The owners and managers of the new Gateway to Falconhead mixed use development have hit a set back wwith Bee Cave City Council at a recent meeting.
Expecting to be granted a varaince to use a retention pond to control downstream water flow, the City cited a need to avoid a precedent and inconsistent policies and demanded a full detention pond based system. The retention pond was able to deal with a 2 year flood plain event but the City wants 25+ year flood plain coverage.