- Rocco's is now open
- Bert and Ernie's replacement open
- HCG Independence Day Festival
- Hands free hits
- Rocco's opens
- Sonesta gets official day
- More wheel thefts
- Traffic getting better?
- Seventh Annual Huddles & Heels returns on Aug. 13, 2015
- Local area resident in cancer fight fund drive
- Opinions about 620 traffic?
- BCPD starts academy
- Ring of Fire at TexARTS
- Falconhead and FHW launch new FaceBook group
- 71 work heading to completion
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The owners and managers of the new Gateway to Falconhead mixed use development have hit a set back wwith Bee Cave City Council at a recent meeting.
Expecting to be granted a varaince to use a retention pond to control downstream water flow, the City cited a need to avoid a precedent and inconsistent policies and demanded a full detention pond based system. The retention pond was able to deal with a 2 year flood plain event but the City wants 25+ year flood plain coverage.