- Lakeway Mayor asked to resign
- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave home sales increased 37.5 percent year-over-year in August 2016, while median home price rose 1.7 percent to $549,500.
Lakeway home sales decreased 32.1 percent year-over-year in August 2016, while median home price fell 6.3 percent to $485,000.
Records are according to the Central Texas Housing Market Report released mid September by the Austin Board of REALTORS®.
To comment on this story, please go to BeeCaveBee on FaceBook HERE