- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
- Weather puts Kite Flight back a week
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
On Tuesday September 27th, Bee Cave City Council appointed local developer Don Walden to one of its seats on the WTCPUA (Water Authority) Board for a two year term.
Four people stood for the position - Don Walden; Jon Cobb; Peter Golde; and Jeremy Wright. All but Mr. Golde were present to address Council and answer questions.
Don Walden's appointment comes at a time when local developers are facing a water supply shortage - primarily based on the large number of "soft" commitments made to other developments that have not been used.
To comment on this story, please go to BeeCaveBee on FaceBook HERE