- Truck demolishes Bee Cave light
- April home sale trends
- TexARTS announces summer shows
- Revival in huge fight with Bee Cave Mayor and Council
- The Bee on FaceBook debate gets Citywide coverage
- TexARTS announce summer perform
- 2017 Election Results in
- Latest on Election
- Library latest
- Lakeway Mayor asked to resign
- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
620 was completely blocked on the afternoon of Saturday March 14 for several hours. Illinois resident Nicholas Stearns ran a light at 620 and Anderson and started a car chase with a TC Sherriffs car. The chase ended when he hit two cars at Murfin Road.
Both Stearns and one other person died at the scene, a third person died of their injuries on Tuesday. Another driver - believed to be the owner of Nitro Swim - declined treatment at the scene. Two Starflight helicopters were deployed to the scene.