- Lakeway Mayor asked to resign
- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
620 was completely blocked on the afternoon of Saturday March 14 for several hours. Illinois resident Nicholas Stearns ran a light at 620 and Anderson and started a car chase with a TC Sherriffs car. The chase ended when he hit two cars at Murfin Road.
Both Stearns and one other person died at the scene, a third person died of their injuries on Tuesday. Another driver - believed to be the owner of Nitro Swim - declined treatment at the scene. Two Starflight helicopters were deployed to the scene.