- "Backyard" Condos on the market
- Water meeting - zero attendees
- TexARTS presents A Cool Yule
- Spicewood asphalt plant battle
- Changes to P&Z
- Green Santa rides again!
- Xmas kick off at HCG
- Covert "panic" over driveway
- Canyonside gets City go ahead
- Sing Along Christmas Show
- Water limits raised for downstream farmers
- Election results
- HCG Go Pink Party, Sunday Nov 8
- Double the HEBs
- Record number of LTHS students in National Merit Scholarship Program
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave Planning and Zoning commisioners unanimously rejected the revised plans for The Backyard and The Terraces developments at their September 2nd meeting.
The planned development included offices, sound stages and a hotel, and spans Bee cave Parkway on both sides of 620. The Backyard is expected to close down until 2016 if a new concept can get approved and go ahead. It has been reported on local social media that backyard owner Tim O'Connor stated that "the Backyard is out and is no longer a part of this project." adding even more confusion.
Follow this story on our Facebook group HERE