- Murphy declines to run again
- LTISD Budget review time
- Lakeway Tae Kwon Do move to Bee Cave
- Field of Dreams - big news, big questions
- Bee Cave wins Scenic City award
- LRMC launches Project Search
- Masonwood developers asking for water - again?
- Spicewood Arts Society Finds New Home
- New massage location
- Sales Tax Holiday Aug 5-7
- Nine month City numbers
- New donut shop for Bee Cave
- Chase closing HEB branch
- First half 2016 house sales stats
- WTCPUA in water boil alarm
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave Planning and Zoning commisioners unanimously rejected the revised plans for The Backyard and The Terraces developments at their September 2nd meeting.
The planned development included offices, sound stages and a hotel, and spans Bee cave Parkway on both sides of 620. The Backyard is expected to close down until 2016 if a new concept can get approved and go ahead. It has been reported on local social media that backyard owner Tim O'Connor stated that "the Backyard is out and is no longer a part of this project." adding even more confusion.
Follow this story on our Facebook group HERE