- Rocco's is now open
- Bert and Ernie's replacement open
- HCG Independence Day Festival
- Hands free hits
- Rocco's opens
- Sonesta gets official day
- More wheel thefts
- Traffic getting better?
- Seventh Annual Huddles & Heels returns on Aug. 13, 2015
- Local area resident in cancer fight fund drive
- Opinions about 620 traffic?
- BCPD starts academy
- Ring of Fire at TexARTS
- Falconhead and FHW launch new FaceBook group
- 71 work heading to completion
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave Planning and Zoning commisioners unanimously rejected the revised plans for The Backyard and The Terraces developments at their September 2nd meeting.
The planned development included offices, sound stages and a hotel, and spans Bee cave Parkway on both sides of 620. The Backyard is expected to close down until 2016 if a new concept can get approved and go ahead. It has been reported on local social media that backyard owner Tim O'Connor stated that "the Backyard is out and is no longer a part of this project." adding even more confusion.
Follow this story on our Facebook group HERE