- Hatchet tract decision deferred
- Chamber delays event due to weather
- HCG sold
- Spicewood mass yard sale
- Abercorn offers scholarships
- LTLov supplies drive succeeds
- Golf and Guitar on track for November opening
- Milam history surfaces
- Movie Studios on hold? UPDATED
- Big changes at Spicewood Arts Society
- Buckingham appointed to State Board
- Library September
- Murphy to step down as President of EDB
- Parks committee formation thwarted
- Planning and Zoning reject both "movie studios"
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave Planning and Zoning commisioners unanimously rejected the revised plans for The Backyard and The Terraces developments at their September 2nd meeting.
The planned development included offices, sound stages and a hotel, and spans Bee cave Parkway on both sides of 620. The Backyard is expected to close down until 2016 if a new concept can get approved and go ahead. It has been reported on local social media that backyard owner Tim O'Connor stated that "the Backyard is out and is no longer a part of this project." adding even more confusion.
Follow this story on our Facebook group HERE