- Another new school to start next year?
- Is WTCPUA overcommitted to future developments?
- County funding design of LTYA field
- City OK's new condo development
- City passes budget
- LTHS Jobs Fair
- Ana Jordan to compete with Paul Workman
- LRMC becomes Baylor Scott and White
- Field of Dreams uncertainty continues
- Frost Bank opens new branch
- Derailers playing Spicewood Vineyard
- WTCPUA raises rates and replaces GM
- WTCPUA Board seat up for grabs
- Rocky Creek BBQ closing after 12 years
- 9/11 stair run at HCG
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave Planning and Zoning commisioners unanimously rejected the revised plans for The Backyard and The Terraces developments at their September 2nd meeting.
The planned development included offices, sound stages and a hotel, and spans Bee cave Parkway on both sides of 620. The Backyard is expected to close down until 2016 if a new concept can get approved and go ahead. It has been reported on local social media that backyard owner Tim O'Connor stated that "the Backyard is out and is no longer a part of this project." adding even more confusion.
Follow this story on our Facebook group HERE