- DPS to ramp up enforcement over long weekend
- Lake levels rebounding slightly
- New LTMS principal
- New openings at the Galleria
- Local man in Waco charge
- Kite event Sunday
- Water tower not welcome?
- Bella Colinas in compliance issue
- Local opposition to House Bill 4038
- Highway 71 delayed again by weather
- New Police Memorial Observance
- Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee
- Stop the Clot May 17
- Rocky Creek builder line up to change
- Chili's replacement on 620 gets stop work order
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Last week's City Council meeting led to a request that is proving to be contentious. The Council asked that the 2014-15 budget that starts October include an iPad with a wireless subscription for each council member. The costs total just under $8,000.
A City Hall source said " the iPads are for data security and protection as well as providing a paperless agenda system for council- which will save both time and money".
Travis Askey was appointed interim City Manager to replace Frank Salvato who leaves soon, and he was also given a $10,000 raise.