- HCI progress - raising steel
- Art Camp
- City Council elections
- Spicewood Library to Host Local Author
- Austin Burrito social media campaign hits home
- High School Principal quits
- Cities mull 620 plans
- HCG presents future vision to P&Z
- LRMC Open Day - Jan 30th
- Spicewood considers incorporation
- High 5 open at last
- Milam presents at BC Chamber
- City is hiring
- New Prep School coming to Bee Cave
- Austin Burrito extends hours
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Last week's City Council meeting led to a request that is proving to be contentious. The Council asked that the 2014-15 budget that starts October include an iPad with a wireless subscription for each council member. The costs total just under $8,000.
A City Hall source said " the iPads are for data security and protection as well as providing a paperless agenda system for council- which will save both time and money".
Travis Askey was appointed interim City Manager to replace Frank Salvato who leaves soon, and he was also given a $10,000 raise.