- Covert lose dealership site
- H&M opens today
- Bee Cave house sales drop 43%
- New Wellness Center
- Highway 71 market to get update
- Murphy declines to run again
- LTISD Budget review time
- Lakeway Tae Kwon Do move to Bee Cave
- Field of Dreams - big news, big questions
- Bee Cave wins Scenic City award
- LRMC launches Project Search
- Masonwood developers asking for water - again?
- Spicewood Arts Society Finds New Home
- New massage location
- Sales Tax Holiday Aug 5-7
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Last week's City Council meeting led to a request that is proving to be contentious. The Council asked that the 2014-15 budget that starts October include an iPad with a wireless subscription for each council member. The costs total just under $8,000.
A City Hall source said " the iPads are for data security and protection as well as providing a paperless agenda system for council- which will save both time and money".
Travis Askey was appointed interim City Manager to replace Frank Salvato who leaves soon, and he was also given a $10,000 raise.