- LRMC to pay millions?
- Bee Cave Rotary calendar
- Dispose of drugs safely
- HCG Management confirmed
- Champions replace Hopping House
- Faraday's event
- Day for Alex
- Hatchet tract decision deferred
- Chamber delays event due to weather
- HCG sold
- Spicewood mass yard sale
- Abercorn offers scholarships
- LTLov supplies drive succeeds
- Golf and Guitar on track for November opening
- Milam history surfaces
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Last week's City Council meeting led to a request that is proving to be contentious. The Council asked that the 2014-15 budget that starts October include an iPad with a wireless subscription for each council member. The costs total just under $8,000.
A City Hall source said " the iPads are for data security and protection as well as providing a paperless agenda system for council- which will save both time and money".
Travis Askey was appointed interim City Manager to replace Frank Salvato who leaves soon, and he was also given a $10,000 raise.