- City needs help with Trails survey
- Home schoolers in State finals
- Spicewood PFD Shrimp Boil
- LTISD buses damaged by storm
- Golf and Guitar hit with liens
- Teachers of the Year announced
- Spicewood Arts Society Presents “A Toast to Tony”
- District staff gets ‘high five’ for making a difference
- Local teams in State DI finals
- BC Chamber Kite event postponed
- Schmidt's to open second location?
- STAAR test results to be ignored
- Kite event at Rough Hollow
- Pet Shots
- BCE event April 10th
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Last week's City Council meeting led to a request that is proving to be contentious. The Council asked that the 2014-15 budget that starts October include an iPad with a wireless subscription for each council member. The costs total just under $8,000.
A City Hall source said " the iPads are for data security and protection as well as providing a paperless agenda system for council- which will save both time and money".
Travis Askey was appointed interim City Manager to replace Frank Salvato who leaves soon, and he was also given a $10,000 raise.