- Lake Travis Reads announces 2017 Author
- TexARTS presents A Cool Yule 2016
- Springfest opens for vendors
- Two more deaths on Highway 71 put pressure on TxDOT
- Developer incurs wrath of Council
- Meet and Greet with Santa
- Holiday deal at the Sonesta
- Green Santa 2016
- Sculpture Park Event - Dec 4th
- Library Knit In - Dec 1st
- Bee Cave home sales flat, Lakeway up 5.6%
- Tree lighting for HCG on Nov 25
- Mark Wood Holiday Concert
- Water tower progress
- LTYA funding questions continue - corrected
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Last week's City Council meeting led to a request that is proving to be contentious. The Council asked that the 2014-15 budget that starts October include an iPad with a wireless subscription for each council member. The costs total just under $8,000.
A City Hall source said " the iPads are for data security and protection as well as providing a paperless agenda system for council- which will save both time and money".
Travis Askey was appointed interim City Manager to replace Frank Salvato who leaves soon, and he was also given a $10,000 raise.