- LTISD comes in fourth in State
- Galleria announces Fall Concert Schedule
- School district testing LED lighting
- FootGolf Tourney
- Major study of West HPR
- Bee Cave water tower moving ahead
- Backyard 3.0 update
- Hands Free "amnesty" ending
- Lake Pointe waste plant issues
- Sales Tax Holiday Aug. 7 - 9, 2015
- Library August Update
- Balloon Festival this Saturday
- Rocco's charity brunch - August 16
- Local residents seek to record early Bee Cave history
- Chisos moving
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Last week's City Council meeting led to a request that is proving to be contentious. The Council asked that the 2014-15 budget that starts October include an iPad with a wireless subscription for each council member. The costs total just under $8,000.
A City Hall source said " the iPads are for data security and protection as well as providing a paperless agenda system for council- which will save both time and money".
Travis Askey was appointed interim City Manager to replace Frank Salvato who leaves soon, and he was also given a $10,000 raise.