- HCG's Grand Re-Opening
- Galleria Concert Series starts
- Two ribbon cuttings
- Terraces still not in front of Council
- Council disagree on Vail Divide development
- 620 Update after TxDOT meeting
- HPR Development - new name, county approved
- Candidate forum
- 3,000+ homes coming to Spicewood
- City budget on track
- Galleria upgrades complete
- Seuss at the Library
- Five stand in May
- Terraces OK'd by P&Z
- Home sales flat
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Last week's City Council meeting led to a request that is proving to be contentious. The Council asked that the 2014-15 budget that starts October include an iPad with a wireless subscription for each council member. The costs total just under $8,000.
A City Hall source said " the iPads are for data security and protection as well as providing a paperless agenda system for council- which will save both time and money".
Travis Askey was appointed interim City Manager to replace Frank Salvato who leaves soon, and he was also given a $10,000 raise.