- King and Parker to stand again
- Last TexARTS show of the season
- LTlov grants up for grabs
- Rolling Sculpture Car Show rescheduled due to weather
- May election takes shape
- WTCPUA fined $10,000 for spill
- Police Benevolent Dinner
- View Texas Art and Culture on San Antonio Trip
- Teen Escape at the Library - Jan 21st
- Lake Travis High School Parade of Champions
- Rolling Sculpture Car Show to Benefit Bee Cave Public Library
- Bee Cave home sales up 40%
- BSW Lakeway open day
- Backyard gets conditional OK
- Grumbles Ranch sale and annexation
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Last week's City Council meeting led to a request that is proving to be contentious. The Council asked that the 2014-15 budget that starts October include an iPad with a wireless subscription for each council member. The costs total just under $8,000.
A City Hall source said " the iPads are for data security and protection as well as providing a paperless agenda system for council- which will save both time and money".
Travis Askey was appointed interim City Manager to replace Frank Salvato who leaves soon, and he was also given a $10,000 raise.