- 71 speed limit change
- Backyard back on
- Cavelettes in Thanksgiving Parade
- Green Santa runs through Dec 12th
- Einstein Bagels to open in Bee Cave
- PUA delays Hatchett decision
- LTISD produces 24 National Merit Scholars
- Lake Pointe student saved from choking
- Play offs
- Pedernales Electric hit by phone scam
- Golf and Guitar is open
- Spicewood charity fundraiser
- Xmas cranks up at HCG
- LTYA funding bond passed by Lakeway
- BC Library November Events
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the WTCPUA Board passed a motion to raise all water prices in the area by 20% because of the impact the drought is having on water consumption and their profitability.
Citing revenue losses of over $1MM and net profit shortfalls of almost $750K they are raising all rates by a flat 20%. Their numbers also show the average connection in the area is using 14,000 gallons per month.
The full presentation used is attached (registration required).
|2014 05 13 Drought Surcharge.pdf||[ ]||378 Kb|