- Gas leak at High School
- Springfest moves back to HCG
- School Board needs to build 2 more schools
- Bliss announces her candidacy
- Rocco's moving to Bee Cave
- TCEQ to hear Masonwood case
- Bright Horizons opens
- Influence the City's connectivity plan
- Hallmark joins Dogadillo in closing
- LTE lockdown was a false alarm
- Spicewood Arts scholarship fund raiser
- Askey sworn in as City Manager
- Election date set, first candidate announces
- Medical Center changes hands
- Blood drive Jan 15th
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the WTCPUA Board passed a motion to raise all water prices in the area by 20% because of the impact the drought is having on water consumption and their profitability.
Citing revenue losses of over $1MM and net profit shortfalls of almost $750K they are raising all rates by a flat 20%. Their numbers also show the average connection in the area is using 14,000 gallons per month.
The full presentation used is attached (registration required).
|2014 05 13 Drought Surcharge.pdf||[ ]||378 Kb|