- Middle School traffic impacts school bus service
- Middle School Interim principal named
- Lightning strikes Field of Dreams
- Bee Cave Rotary Happy Hour
- New Police Chief named
- Hatchett tract numbers dropping?
- Falconhead West theft
- New Middle School Principal Resigns
- Bella Colinas HOA to enforce flood prevention
- City manager resigns
- Bee Cave Arts Foundation eyes old Backyard site
- School Supplies Drive closing on the 22nd
- HPR fire draws quick reaction
- The thirteen foot guitar
- TexARTS kicks off new season
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the WTCPUA Board passed a motion to raise all water prices in the area by 20% because of the impact the drought is having on water consumption and their profitability.
Citing revenue losses of over $1MM and net profit shortfalls of almost $750K they are raising all rates by a flat 20%. Their numbers also show the average connection in the area is using 14,000 gallons per month.
The full presentation used is attached (registration required).
|2014 05 13 Drought Surcharge.pdf||[ ]||378 Kb|