- Torchy's date set
- Donut wars coming to Lake Travis?
- What's driving business closures?
- Schmidt's BBQ Third Anniversary
- Candy Buy Back
- Field of Dreams deal falls through
- BCPD Warranty Roundup
- Another WTCPUA change
- Economic Development Corporation Applications
- Green Santa kicks off
- Bee Cave house sales rise 37%
- Bee Cave WTCPUA vacancy filled
- Spoon River at LTHS
- Arts Roundup Oct. 29-30
- Another new school to start next year?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the WTCPUA Board passed a motion to raise all water prices in the area by 20% because of the impact the drought is having on water consumption and their profitability.
Citing revenue losses of over $1MM and net profit shortfalls of almost $750K they are raising all rates by a flat 20%. Their numbers also show the average connection in the area is using 14,000 gallons per month.
The full presentation used is attached (registration required).
|2014 05 13 Drought Surcharge.pdf||[ ]||378 Kb|