- Three incumbents "walk" on election
- Shops get "Sneeze"
- Truck driver airlifted to hospital
- Canyonside OK'd - with changes
- Masonwood TCEQ fight to start
- Oak Wilt trim ban in effect
- Lake inflows lowest ever
- Park and Ride coming to 620?
- Warrant round-up
- Bee Cave PD publishes their 2014 report
- Iguana Grill closes down
- Master Plan contractor OK'd
- Bee Cave to emulate Austin's texting law
- City Council delays Canyonside decision
- Bee Cave Arts Foundation Annual Summer Art Camp!
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the WTCPUA Board passed a motion to raise all water prices in the area by 20% because of the impact the drought is having on water consumption and their profitability.
Citing revenue losses of over $1MM and net profit shortfalls of almost $750K they are raising all rates by a flat 20%. Their numbers also show the average connection in the area is using 14,000 gallons per month.
The full presentation used is attached (registration required).
|2014 05 13 Drought Surcharge.pdf||[ ]||378 Kb|