- HCI progress - raising steel
- Art Camp
- City Council elections
- Spicewood Library to Host Local Author
- Austin Burrito social media campaign hits home
- High School Principal quits
- Cities mull 620 plans
- HCG presents future vision to P&Z
- LRMC Open Day - Jan 30th
- Spicewood considers incorporation
- High 5 open at last
- Milam presents at BC Chamber
- City is hiring
- New Prep School coming to Bee Cave
- Austin Burrito extends hours
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the WTCPUA Board passed a motion to raise all water prices in the area by 20% because of the impact the drought is having on water consumption and their profitability.
Citing revenue losses of over $1MM and net profit shortfalls of almost $750K they are raising all rates by a flat 20%. Their numbers also show the average connection in the area is using 14,000 gallons per month.
The full presentation used is attached (registration required).
|2014 05 13 Drought Surcharge.pdf||[ ]||378 Kb|