- Murphy declines to run again
- LTISD Budget review time
- Lakeway Tae Kwon Do move to Bee Cave
- Field of Dreams - big news, big questions
- Bee Cave wins Scenic City award
- LRMC launches Project Search
- Masonwood developers asking for water - again?
- Spicewood Arts Society Finds New Home
- New massage location
- Sales Tax Holiday Aug 5-7
- Nine month City numbers
- New donut shop for Bee Cave
- Chase closing HEB branch
- First half 2016 house sales stats
- WTCPUA in water boil alarm
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the WTCPUA Board passed a motion to raise all water prices in the area by 20% because of the impact the drought is having on water consumption and their profitability.
Citing revenue losses of over $1MM and net profit shortfalls of almost $750K they are raising all rates by a flat 20%. Their numbers also show the average connection in the area is using 14,000 gallons per month.
The full presentation used is attached (registration required).
|2014 05 13 Drought Surcharge.pdf||[ ]||378 Kb|