- HCG Update
- Gateway to Falconhead breaks ground
- Cruising for a Cure
- Sonesta Bar credit card duplicate charge update
- HCG hosts Komen event
- TexARTS celebrates 10th Anniversary with Masquerade Ball Fundraiser
- Comments moved to FaceBook
- Sonesta in credit card glitch - latest update
- LTYA facility in trouble?
- Woman in drunk driving crash outside HEB
- Blo opens at HCG
- Election cancelled, candidate elected
- City annexing more land
- City tax rate unchanged
- Kid's Cancer Fund Raiser at HCG
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the WTCPUA Board passed a motion to raise all water prices in the area by 20% because of the impact the drought is having on water consumption and their profitability.
Citing revenue losses of over $1MM and net profit shortfalls of almost $750K they are raising all rates by a flat 20%. Their numbers also show the average connection in the area is using 14,000 gallons per month.
The full presentation used is attached (registration required).
|2014 05 13 Drought Surcharge.pdf||[ ]||378 Kb|