- "Backyard" Condos on the market
- Water meeting - zero attendees
- TexARTS presents A Cool Yule
- Spicewood asphalt plant battle
- Changes to P&Z
- Green Santa rides again!
- Xmas kick off at HCG
- Covert "panic" over driveway
- Canyonside gets City go ahead
- Sing Along Christmas Show
- Water limits raised for downstream farmers
- Election results
- HCG Go Pink Party, Sunday Nov 8
- Double the HEBs
- Record number of LTHS students in National Merit Scholarship Program
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the WTCPUA Board passed a motion to raise all water prices in the area by 20% because of the impact the drought is having on water consumption and their profitability.
Citing revenue losses of over $1MM and net profit shortfalls of almost $750K they are raising all rates by a flat 20%. Their numbers also show the average connection in the area is using 14,000 gallons per month.
The full presentation used is attached (registration required).
|2014 05 13 Drought Surcharge.pdf||[ ]||378 Kb|