- Local residents seek to record early Bee Cave history
- Chisos moving
- Council votes for November election, first candidate declares
- WTCPUA pump problems?
- TexARTS announces Guys and Dolls team
- LTlov kicks off 2015 drive
- Changes at HCG
- BCPD looking for sponsors
- Ring of Fire opens
- LTEF seeking sponsors for FORE
- Backyard 3.0
- BC Library July
- Relay for Life continues its fund raising
- Art frame firm raising $s
- Rocco's is now open
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the WTCPUA Board passed a motion to raise all water prices in the area by 20% because of the impact the drought is having on water consumption and their profitability.
Citing revenue losses of over $1MM and net profit shortfalls of almost $750K they are raising all rates by a flat 20%. Their numbers also show the average connection in the area is using 14,000 gallons per month.
The full presentation used is attached (registration required).
|2014 05 13 Drought Surcharge.pdf||[ ]||378 Kb|