- Two local kids in State Geo Bee
- BC Art Foundation Summer Schools
- Abercorn gets IB status
- HCI gets OK - at a cost
- Bee Cave Kite Flight
- Abercorn open house
- Fire destroys house
- Three die in Police Chase
- HCG announces music line up
- P&Z spot open
- Election cancellation official
- Wimberley texting ban
- Library Annual Report approved
- Hill Country Indoor decision delayed
- Serene Hills light to start testing
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the WTCPUA Board passed a motion to raise all water prices in the area by 20% because of the impact the drought is having on water consumption and their profitability.
Citing revenue losses of over $1MM and net profit shortfalls of almost $750K they are raising all rates by a flat 20%. Their numbers also show the average connection in the area is using 14,000 gallons per month.
The full presentation used is attached (registration required).
|2014 05 13 Drought Surcharge.pdf||[ ]||378 Kb|