- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
- Weather puts Kite Flight back a week
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the WTCPUA Board passed a motion to raise all water prices in the area by 20% because of the impact the drought is having on water consumption and their profitability.
Citing revenue losses of over $1MM and net profit shortfalls of almost $750K they are raising all rates by a flat 20%. Their numbers also show the average connection in the area is using 14,000 gallons per month.
The full presentation used is attached (registration required).
|2014 05 13 Drought Surcharge.pdf||[ ]||378 Kb|