- International School turns one
- Cigar Room turns six
- PUA fails water quality test
- City takes permitting online
- City to pay $3/4MM to connect Falconhead to park?
- Living Desert now open in Spicewood
- HCI gets OK
- Expert has mixed feelings on Studio development
- Sunshine Nursery - all change
- Los Lonely Boys at Backyard Labor Day weekend
- LT Resident in transplant help drive
- Homestead residents cite road safety concerns
- HCI delayed two more weeks
- We Olive Grand Opening
- Sales Tax continues to climb
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the WTCPUA Board passed a motion to raise all water prices in the area by 20% because of the impact the drought is having on water consumption and their profitability.
Citing revenue losses of over $1MM and net profit shortfalls of almost $750K they are raising all rates by a flat 20%. Their numbers also show the average connection in the area is using 14,000 gallons per month.
The full presentation used is attached (registration required).
|2014 05 13 Drought Surcharge.pdf||[ ]||378 Kb|