- Five stand in May
- Terraces OK'd by P&Z
- Home sales flat
- Bee Cave Kite Flight, April 2
- Hudson's closed again - after just 3 months
- Bee Creek UMC gym opening
- The race is on for City Council
- Workman to go after Austin Energy
- LTHS Seminar on barriers to Academic Success
- Spanish Oaks residents fearful
- Hospital Grand Opening
- Spicewood Arts Society Hosts “Rockin’ the Vineyard” Feb. 18
- Grumbles tract homes nixed
- Water Board changes
- House prices update
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the WTCPUA Board passed a motion to raise all water prices in the area by 20% because of the impact the drought is having on water consumption and their profitability.
Citing revenue losses of over $1MM and net profit shortfalls of almost $750K they are raising all rates by a flat 20%. Their numbers also show the average connection in the area is using 14,000 gallons per month.
The full presentation used is attached (registration required).
|2014 05 13 Drought Surcharge.pdf||[ ]||378 Kb|