- Spoon River at LTHS
- Arts Roundup Oct. 29-30
- Another new school to start next year?
- Is WTCPUA overcommitted to future developments?
- County funding design of LTYA field
- City OK's new condo development
- City passes budget
- LTHS Jobs Fair
- Ana Jordan to compete with Paul Workman
- LRMC becomes Baylor Scott and White
- Field of Dreams uncertainty continues
- Frost Bank opens new branch
- Derailers playing Spicewood Vineyard
- WTCPUA raises rates and replaces GM
- WTCPUA Board seat up for grabs
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Thursday's WTC PUA Special Meeting (January 9th at 9 am at Bee Cave City Hall) is a short agenda focused on the Masonwood West development and its water supply offer letter - which is up for rescission. There is expected to be a major debate over the letter for the third and potentially final time - followed by a vote. A full quorum of board members is expected. The agenda can be seen HERE.