- iPad ire
- Middle School traffic impacts school bus service
- Middle School Interim principal named
- Lightning strikes Field of Dreams
- Bee Cave Rotary Happy Hour
- New Police Chief named
- Hatchett tract numbers dropping?
- Falconhead West theft
- New Middle School Principal Resigns
- Bella Colinas HOA to enforce flood prevention
- City manager resigns
- Bee Cave Arts Foundation eyes old Backyard site
- School Supplies Drive closing on the 22nd
- HPR fire draws quick reaction
- The thirteen foot guitar
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The year's first meeting of WTCPUA is slated for January 9th (although their web site has yet to reflect this) and will almost certainly be the last chance for the Board to rescind the letter offering water supplies to the highly contentious Masonwood West development off Hamilton Pool Road.
A full quorum of 5 directors is expected for the agenda item that will reconsider the offer - which was originally passed by just 3 members and failed to be rescinded by a 2-2 tie last month.
The developer has already threatened to take legal action if the letter is rescinded but the development faces other issues with its County level application on water and effluent issues.