- King and Parker to stand again
- Last TexARTS show of the season
- LTlov grants up for grabs
- Rolling Sculpture Car Show rescheduled due to weather
- May election takes shape
- WTCPUA fined $10,000 for spill
- Police Benevolent Dinner
- View Texas Art and Culture on San Antonio Trip
- Teen Escape at the Library - Jan 21st
- Lake Travis High School Parade of Champions
- Rolling Sculpture Car Show to Benefit Bee Cave Public Library
- Bee Cave home sales up 40%
- BSW Lakeway open day
- Backyard gets conditional OK
- Grumbles Ranch sale and annexation
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The year's first meeting of WTCPUA is slated for January 9th (although their web site has yet to reflect this) and will almost certainly be the last chance for the Board to rescind the letter offering water supplies to the highly contentious Masonwood West development off Hamilton Pool Road.
A full quorum of 5 directors is expected for the agenda item that will reconsider the offer - which was originally passed by just 3 members and failed to be rescinded by a 2-2 tie last month.
The developer has already threatened to take legal action if the letter is rescinded but the development faces other issues with its County level application on water and effluent issues.