- Truck demolishes Bee Cave light
- April home sale trends
- TexARTS announces summer shows
- Revival in huge fight with Bee Cave Mayor and Council
- The Bee on FaceBook debate gets Citywide coverage
- TexARTS announce summer perform
- 2017 Election Results in
- Latest on Election
- Library latest
- Lakeway Mayor asked to resign
- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The year's first meeting of WTCPUA is slated for January 9th (although their web site has yet to reflect this) and will almost certainly be the last chance for the Board to rescind the letter offering water supplies to the highly contentious Masonwood West development off Hamilton Pool Road.
A full quorum of 5 directors is expected for the agenda item that will reconsider the offer - which was originally passed by just 3 members and failed to be rescinded by a 2-2 tie last month.
The developer has already threatened to take legal action if the letter is rescinded but the development faces other issues with its County level application on water and effluent issues.