- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The year's first meeting of WTCPUA is slated for January 9th (although their web site has yet to reflect this) and will almost certainly be the last chance for the Board to rescind the letter offering water supplies to the highly contentious Masonwood West development off Hamilton Pool Road.
A full quorum of 5 directors is expected for the agenda item that will reconsider the offer - which was originally passed by just 3 members and failed to be rescinded by a 2-2 tie last month.
The developer has already threatened to take legal action if the letter is rescinded but the development faces other issues with its County level application on water and effluent issues.