- Torchy's date set
- Donut wars coming to Lake Travis?
- What's driving business closures?
- Schmidt's BBQ Third Anniversary
- Candy Buy Back
- Field of Dreams deal falls through
- BCPD Warranty Roundup
- Another WTCPUA change
- Economic Development Corporation Applications
- Green Santa kicks off
- Bee Cave house sales rise 37%
- Bee Cave WTCPUA vacancy filled
- Spoon River at LTHS
- Arts Roundup Oct. 29-30
- Another new school to start next year?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The year's first meeting of WTCPUA is slated for January 9th (although their web site has yet to reflect this) and will almost certainly be the last chance for the Board to rescind the letter offering water supplies to the highly contentious Masonwood West development off Hamilton Pool Road.
A full quorum of 5 directors is expected for the agenda item that will reconsider the offer - which was originally passed by just 3 members and failed to be rescinded by a 2-2 tie last month.
The developer has already threatened to take legal action if the letter is rescinded but the development faces other issues with its County level application on water and effluent issues.