- Hatchet tract decision deferred
- Chamber delays event due to weather
- HCG sold
- Spicewood mass yard sale
- Abercorn offers scholarships
- LTLov supplies drive succeeds
- Golf and Guitar on track for November opening
- Milam history surfaces
- Movie Studios on hold? UPDATED
- Big changes at Spicewood Arts Society
- Buckingham appointed to State Board
- Library September
- Murphy to step down as President of EDB
- Parks committee formation thwarted
- Planning and Zoning reject both "movie studios"
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The year's first meeting of WTCPUA is slated for January 9th (although their web site has yet to reflect this) and will almost certainly be the last chance for the Board to rescind the letter offering water supplies to the highly contentious Masonwood West development off Hamilton Pool Road.
A full quorum of 5 directors is expected for the agenda item that will reconsider the offer - which was originally passed by just 3 members and failed to be rescinded by a 2-2 tie last month.
The developer has already threatened to take legal action if the letter is rescinded but the development faces other issues with its County level application on water and effluent issues.