- BCPD in Holiday safety push
- LWTP update
- Lightning victim recovery
- Copter rescue
- LCRA stops downstream water release for 4th straight year
- 71 speed limit change
- Backyard back on
- Cavelettes in Thanksgiving Parade
- Green Santa runs through Dec 12th
- Einstein Bagels to open in Bee Cave
- PUA delays Hatchett decision
- LTISD produces 24 National Merit Scholars
- Lake Pointe student saved from choking
- Play offs
- Pedernales Electric hit by phone scam
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The year's first meeting of WTCPUA is slated for January 9th (although their web site has yet to reflect this) and will almost certainly be the last chance for the Board to rescind the letter offering water supplies to the highly contentious Masonwood West development off Hamilton Pool Road.
A full quorum of 5 directors is expected for the agenda item that will reconsider the offer - which was originally passed by just 3 members and failed to be rescinded by a 2-2 tie last month.
The developer has already threatened to take legal action if the letter is rescinded but the development faces other issues with its County level application on water and effluent issues.