- Lowman throws her hat in the ring
- Gas leak at High School
- Springfest moves back to HCG
- School Board needs to build 2 more schools
- Bliss announces her candidacy
- Rocco's moving to Bee Cave
- TCEQ to hear Masonwood case
- Bright Horizons opens
- Influence the City's connectivity plan
- Hallmark joins Dogadillo in closing
- LTE lockdown was a false alarm
- Spicewood Arts scholarship fund raiser
- Askey sworn in as City Manager
- Election date set, first candidate announces
- Medical Center changes hands
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The year's first meeting of WTCPUA is slated for January 9th (although their web site has yet to reflect this) and will almost certainly be the last chance for the Board to rescind the letter offering water supplies to the highly contentious Masonwood West development off Hamilton Pool Road.
A full quorum of 5 directors is expected for the agenda item that will reconsider the offer - which was originally passed by just 3 members and failed to be rescinded by a 2-2 tie last month.
The developer has already threatened to take legal action if the letter is rescinded but the development faces other issues with its County level application on water and effluent issues.