- HCG's Grand Re-Opening
- Galleria Concert Series starts
- Two ribbon cuttings
- Terraces still not in front of Council
- Council disagree on Vail Divide development
- 620 Update after TxDOT meeting
- HPR Development - new name, county approved
- Candidate forum
- 3,000+ homes coming to Spicewood
- City budget on track
- Galleria upgrades complete
- Seuss at the Library
- Five stand in May
- Terraces OK'd by P&Z
- Home sales flat
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The year's first meeting of WTCPUA is slated for January 9th (although their web site has yet to reflect this) and will almost certainly be the last chance for the Board to rescind the letter offering water supplies to the highly contentious Masonwood West development off Hamilton Pool Road.
A full quorum of 5 directors is expected for the agenda item that will reconsider the offer - which was originally passed by just 3 members and failed to be rescinded by a 2-2 tie last month.
The developer has already threatened to take legal action if the letter is rescinded but the development faces other issues with its County level application on water and effluent issues.