- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
- Weather puts Kite Flight back a week
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Plans to continue to develop the old "Covert" lot on 71 at Vail Divide came up for discussion at Bee Cave City Council this week.
At issue was not the actual development of commercial lots there (but not a car dealership) but the actual traffic flow. With FW resident Kara King voting against, the Council OK'd a plan which will connect that development through Vail Divide.
With the demise of Golf and Guitar and no news on the light planned at Nitro Swim, King's concern is the impact of extra traffic at the Vail Divide light and 71.
Please post your opinions on the changes on our FaceBook group HERE