- Now open in the HCG
- New model home at Rough Hollow
- HPR closed by floods
- HCI to break ground June 2nd
- Lake up 30 feet
- DPS to ramp up enforcement over long weekend
- Lake levels rebounding slightly
- New LTMS principal
- New openings at the Galleria
- Local man in Waco charge
- Kite event Sunday
- Water tower not welcome?
- Bella Colinas in compliance issue
- Local opposition to House Bill 4038
- Highway 71 delayed again by weather
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
From a recent post by council member Bliss on our Facebook group we hear that the HCI project was approved 5 votes to 1 at Bee Cave City Council last night (July 22nd).
Although the baseball field was not submitted for approval, the moving of some parking under the building fixed the impervious cover "problem", plus some noise and other mitigation for Ladera finally got them the go ahead.