- HCI progress - raising steel
- Art Camp
- City Council elections
- Spicewood Library to Host Local Author
- Austin Burrito social media campaign hits home
- High School Principal quits
- Cities mull 620 plans
- HCG presents future vision to P&Z
- LRMC Open Day - Jan 30th
- Spicewood considers incorporation
- High 5 open at last
- Milam presents at BC Chamber
- City is hiring
- New Prep School coming to Bee Cave
- Austin Burrito extends hours
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Rich Philips' Golf and Guitar received conditional use permits last week for the restaurant and mini golf course planned for the lot on Highway 71 next to Nitro Swim.
Despite the complexity introduced by the fact that the land involved was annexed by the City since the approval process started, City staff and Philips' attorneys reached a solution that grand fathered the land use and avoided any problems.
The development seems to have very little opposition and has shown plans to minimize noise and to retain buffers of trees between the new buildings and Falconhead West.