- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Rich Philips' Golf and Guitar received conditional use permits last week for the restaurant and mini golf course planned for the lot on Highway 71 next to Nitro Swim.
Despite the complexity introduced by the fact that the land involved was annexed by the City since the approval process started, City staff and Philips' attorneys reached a solution that grand fathered the land use and avoided any problems.
The development seems to have very little opposition and has shown plans to minimize noise and to retain buffers of trees between the new buildings and Falconhead West.