- International School turns one
- Cigar Room turns six
- PUA fails water quality test
- City takes permitting online
- City to pay $3/4MM to connect Falconhead to park?
- Living Desert now open in Spicewood
- HCI gets OK
- Expert has mixed feelings on Studio development
- Sunshine Nursery - all change
- Los Lonely Boys at Backyard Labor Day weekend
- LT Resident in transplant help drive
- Homestead residents cite road safety concerns
- HCI delayed two more weeks
- We Olive Grand Opening
- Sales Tax continues to climb
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Rich Philips' Golf and Guitar received conditional use permits last week for the restaurant and mini golf course planned for the lot on Highway 71 next to Nitro Swim.
Despite the complexity introduced by the fact that the land involved was annexed by the City since the approval process started, City staff and Philips' attorneys reached a solution that grand fathered the land use and avoided any problems.
The development seems to have very little opposition and has shown plans to minimize noise and to retain buffers of trees between the new buildings and Falconhead West.