- 71 speed limit change
- Backyard back on
- Cavelettes in Thanksgiving Parade
- Green Santa runs through Dec 12th
- Einstein Bagels to open in Bee Cave
- PUA delays Hatchett decision
- LTISD produces 24 National Merit Scholars
- Lake Pointe student saved from choking
- Play offs
- Pedernales Electric hit by phone scam
- Golf and Guitar is open
- Spicewood charity fundraiser
- Xmas cranks up at HCG
- LTYA funding bond passed by Lakeway
- BC Library November Events
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Rich Philips' Golf and Guitar received conditional use permits last week for the restaurant and mini golf course planned for the lot on Highway 71 next to Nitro Swim.
Despite the complexity introduced by the fact that the land involved was annexed by the City since the approval process started, City staff and Philips' attorneys reached a solution that grand fathered the land use and avoided any problems.
The development seems to have very little opposition and has shown plans to minimize noise and to retain buffers of trees between the new buildings and Falconhead West.