- Golf and Guitar hit with liens
- Teachers of the Year announced
- Spicewood Arts Society Presents “A Toast to Tony”
- District staff gets ‘high five’ for making a difference
- Local teams in State DI finals
- BC Chamber Kite event postponed
- Schmidt's to open second location?
- STAAR test results to be ignored
- Kite event at Rough Hollow
- Pet Shots
- BCE event April 10th
- Hands Free hits Bee Cave July 1st
- Bert & Ernie's future revealed
- BC Library update
- Progress on 71
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Rich Philips' Golf and Guitar received conditional use permits last week for the restaurant and mini golf course planned for the lot on Highway 71 next to Nitro Swim.
Despite the complexity introduced by the fact that the land involved was annexed by the City since the approval process started, City staff and Philips' attorneys reached a solution that grand fathered the land use and avoided any problems.
The development seems to have very little opposition and has shown plans to minimize noise and to retain buffers of trees between the new buildings and Falconhead West.