- Lowman throws her hat in the ring
- Gas leak at High School
- Springfest moves back to HCG
- School Board needs to build 2 more schools
- Bliss announces her candidacy
- Rocco's moving to Bee Cave
- TCEQ to hear Masonwood case
- Bright Horizons opens
- Influence the City's connectivity plan
- Hallmark joins Dogadillo in closing
- LTE lockdown was a false alarm
- Spicewood Arts scholarship fund raiser
- Askey sworn in as City Manager
- Election date set, first candidate announces
- Medical Center changes hands
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Rich Philips' Golf and Guitar received conditional use permits last week for the restaurant and mini golf course planned for the lot on Highway 71 next to Nitro Swim.
Despite the complexity introduced by the fact that the land involved was annexed by the City since the approval process started, City staff and Philips' attorneys reached a solution that grand fathered the land use and avoided any problems.
The development seems to have very little opposition and has shown plans to minimize noise and to retain buffers of trees between the new buildings and Falconhead West.