- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
- Raising Cane's coming to Lakeway
- Springfest April 30th at HCG
- Wells Fargo gives away a horse
- BCE Night in Old Bee Cave
- Royal Tea Party
- New LTHS principal named
- Shops at the Galleria sold
- LRMC to trial new spinal surgery system
- TexARTS Announces Spring Youth Productions
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Cypress Valley Canopy Tours is opening March 8th for their 2014 season and will be open the week of spring break. Their zip-line adventures have been attracting spring breakers from the local area and visitors from around the nation for 10 years.
The hour and a half tree top adventure includes 5 zip lines, two sky bridges and ends in a optional rappel off the course. Their longest zip line allows guests to race each other through the creek ravine to distant platforms. Located in our own backyard in Spicewood, just 15 miles west of the Hill Country Galleria. Reservations are required. Book online at www.CypressValleyCanopyTours.com or call 512-264-8880.