- LRMC adds Family Practice
- Sales Tax on the move as Lakeway grows retail
- Terrace revamp stumbles at Council
- HCG central area redesign approved
- Bee Cave Iron Cactus shuts its doors for good
- Controversy over Graduation at LTHS
- TexARTS announce Sinatra show team
- Highland Lakes closures - Updated
- LTISD Tax Rate stays same despite budget complications
- Library Summer Reading Program
- Rain and more rain
- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Cypress Valley Canopy Tours is opening March 8th for their 2014 season and will be open the week of spring break. Their zip-line adventures have been attracting spring breakers from the local area and visitors from around the nation for 10 years.
The hour and a half tree top adventure includes 5 zip lines, two sky bridges and ends in a optional rappel off the course. Their longest zip line allows guests to race each other through the creek ravine to distant platforms. Located in our own backyard in Spicewood, just 15 miles west of the Hill Country Galleria. Reservations are required. Book online at www.CypressValleyCanopyTours.com or call 512-264-8880.