- Hatchet tract decision deferred
- Chamber delays event due to weather
- HCG sold
- Spicewood mass yard sale
- Abercorn offers scholarships
- LTLov supplies drive succeeds
- Golf and Guitar on track for November opening
- Milam history surfaces
- Movie Studios on hold? UPDATED
- Big changes at Spicewood Arts Society
- Buckingham appointed to State Board
- Library September
- Murphy to step down as President of EDB
- Parks committee formation thwarted
- Planning and Zoning reject both "movie studios"
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Cypress Valley Canopy Tours is opening March 8th for their 2014 season and will be open the week of spring break. Their zip-line adventures have been attracting spring breakers from the local area and visitors from around the nation for 10 years.
The hour and a half tree top adventure includes 5 zip lines, two sky bridges and ends in a optional rappel off the course. Their longest zip line allows guests to race each other through the creek ravine to distant platforms. Located in our own backyard in Spicewood, just 15 miles west of the Hill Country Galleria. Reservations are required. Book online at www.CypressValleyCanopyTours.com or call 512-264-8880.