- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
- Raising Cane's coming to Lakeway
- Springfest April 30th at HCG
- Wells Fargo gives away a horse
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Cypress Valley Canopy Tours is opening March 8th for their 2014 season and will be open the week of spring break. Their zip-line adventures have been attracting spring breakers from the local area and visitors from around the nation for 10 years.
The hour and a half tree top adventure includes 5 zip lines, two sky bridges and ends in a optional rappel off the course. Their longest zip line allows guests to race each other through the creek ravine to distant platforms. Located in our own backyard in Spicewood, just 15 miles west of the Hill Country Galleria. Reservations are required. Book online at www.CypressValleyCanopyTours.com or call 512-264-8880.