- The Pops come to Bee Cave
- Revival update
- Two Bastrop eateries move to HCG
- Election Candidate Forum - 2 pm April 27th
- Hurricane Wings opens in Shops in June
- Bee Cave CarX taken over by Qualtech
- Council elections – four weeks to go
- Lakeway Drug Take-Back Apr 26
- Hill Country Indoor is back!
- Milam studio/luxury condos (corrected from apartments) push intensifies - REVISED
- LCRA under fire from State Senator
- PEC in double whammy
- New Chili's open
- LTISD Budget planning continues
- LCRA rate increase at 16%
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Cypress Valley Canopy Tours is opening March 8th for their 2014 season and will be open the week of spring break. Their zip-line adventures have been attracting spring breakers from the local area and visitors from around the nation for 10 years.
The hour and a half tree top adventure includes 5 zip lines, two sky bridges and ends in a optional rappel off the course. Their longest zip line allows guests to race each other through the creek ravine to distant platforms. Located in our own backyard in Spicewood, just 15 miles west of the Hill Country Galleria. Reservations are required. Book online at www.CypressValleyCanopyTours.com or call 512-264-8880.