- Five stand in May
- Terraces OK'd by P&Z
- Home sales flat
- Bee Cave Kite Flight, April 2
- Hudson's closed again - after just 3 months
- Bee Creek UMC gym opening
- The race is on for City Council
- Workman to go after Austin Energy
- LTHS Seminar on barriers to Academic Success
- Spanish Oaks residents fearful
- Hospital Grand Opening
- Spicewood Arts Society Hosts “Rockin’ the Vineyard” Feb. 18
- Grumbles tract homes nixed
- Water Board changes
- House prices update
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
It appears that Backyard owners Tim O'Connor, his backer John Paul DiJoria (of Paul Mitchell and Patron Tequila fame) are joining with local developer Chris Milam in his plan to bring a movie studio to Bee Cave.
In plans unveiled at Bee Cave P&Z Tuesday night (Jan 22nd) a second lot using the Backyard was shown - to add to the previous plan for The Terrace on Bee Cave Parkway behind the Galleria.
The Live Oak Amphitheater would remain but be joined by a Hotel, restaurants, shops, offices and studio buildings. Two filings are expected from the concept plan.