- iPad ire
- Middle School traffic impacts school bus service
- Middle School Interim principal named
- Lightning strikes Field of Dreams
- Bee Cave Rotary Happy Hour
- New Police Chief named
- Hatchett tract numbers dropping?
- Falconhead West theft
- New Middle School Principal Resigns
- Bella Colinas HOA to enforce flood prevention
- City manager resigns
- Bee Cave Arts Foundation eyes old Backyard site
- School Supplies Drive closing on the 22nd
- HPR fire draws quick reaction
- The thirteen foot guitar
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
It appears that Backyard owners Tim O'Connor, his backer John Paul DiJoria (of Paul Mitchell and Patron Tequila fame) are joining with local developer Chris Milam in his plan to bring a movie studio to Bee Cave.
In plans unveiled at Bee Cave P&Z Tuesday night (Jan 22nd) a second lot using the Backyard was shown - to add to the previous plan for The Terrace on Bee Cave Parkway behind the Galleria.
The Live Oak Amphitheater would remain but be joined by a Hotel, restaurants, shops, offices and studio buildings. Two filings are expected from the concept plan.