- Chase closing HEB branch
- First half 2016 house sales stats
- WTCPUA in water boil alarm
- Lakeway family in Nice attack make national media
- Police seek to identify dangerous biker
- Travis County back under burn ban
- Job Fair
- Scott & White acquires LRMC
- Twin Liquors opens in Lakeway
- TexARTS Brings A Frank Sinatra Musical To Life With Award Winning Duo
- July 4 at Hill Country Galleria
- H&M hiring and getting ready to open
- HCG Layout change OK'd
- LRMC adds Family Practice
- Sales Tax on the move as Lakeway grows retail
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
It appears that Backyard owners Tim O'Connor, his backer John Paul DiJoria (of Paul Mitchell and Patron Tequila fame) are joining with local developer Chris Milam in his plan to bring a movie studio to Bee Cave.
In plans unveiled at Bee Cave P&Z Tuesday night (Jan 22nd) a second lot using the Backyard was shown - to add to the previous plan for The Terrace on Bee Cave Parkway behind the Galleria.
The Live Oak Amphitheater would remain but be joined by a Hotel, restaurants, shops, offices and studio buildings. Two filings are expected from the concept plan.