- Two local kids in State Geo Bee
- BC Art Foundation Summer Schools
- Abercorn gets IB status
- HCI gets OK - at a cost
- Bee Cave Kite Flight
- Abercorn open house
- Fire destroys house
- Three die in Police Chase
- HCG announces music line up
- P&Z spot open
- Election cancellation official
- Wimberley texting ban
- Library Annual Report approved
- Hill Country Indoor decision delayed
- Serene Hills light to start testing
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
It appears that Backyard owners Tim O'Connor, his backer John Paul DiJoria (of Paul Mitchell and Patron Tequila fame) are joining with local developer Chris Milam in his plan to bring a movie studio to Bee Cave.
In plans unveiled at Bee Cave P&Z Tuesday night (Jan 22nd) a second lot using the Backyard was shown - to add to the previous plan for The Terrace on Bee Cave Parkway behind the Galleria.
The Live Oak Amphitheater would remain but be joined by a Hotel, restaurants, shops, offices and studio buildings. Two filings are expected from the concept plan.