- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
- Raising Cane's coming to Lakeway
- Springfest April 30th at HCG
- Wells Fargo gives away a horse
- BCE Night in Old Bee Cave
- Royal Tea Party
- New LTHS principal named
- Shops at the Galleria sold
- LRMC to trial new spinal surgery system
- TexARTS Announces Spring Youth Productions
- Pedernales drops electricity rates
- LT reads HW Brands
- Hudson's changes hands
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
It appears that Backyard owners Tim O'Connor, his backer John Paul DiJoria (of Paul Mitchell and Patron Tequila fame) are joining with local developer Chris Milam in his plan to bring a movie studio to Bee Cave.
In plans unveiled at Bee Cave P&Z Tuesday night (Jan 22nd) a second lot using the Backyard was shown - to add to the previous plan for The Terrace on Bee Cave Parkway behind the Galleria.
The Live Oak Amphitheater would remain but be joined by a Hotel, restaurants, shops, offices and studio buildings. Two filings are expected from the concept plan.