- Gluten Free Bakery opens
- Drug drop Apr 26
- Studio Project Update
- 50+ victims in mail fraud
- The Pops come to Bee Cave
- Revival update
- Two Bastrop eateries move to HCG
- Election Candidate Forum - 2 pm April 27th
- Hurricane Wings opens in Shops in June
- Bee Cave CarX taken over by Qualtech
- Council elections – four weeks to go
- Lakeway Drug Take-Back Apr 26
- Hill Country Indoor is back!
- Milam studio/luxury condos (corrected from apartments) push intensifies - REVISED
- LCRA under fire from State Senator
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
It appears that Backyard owners Tim O'Connor, his backer John Paul DiJoria (of Paul Mitchell and Patron Tequila fame) are joining with local developer Chris Milam in his plan to bring a movie studio to Bee Cave.
In plans unveiled at Bee Cave P&Z Tuesday night (Jan 22nd) a second lot using the Backyard was shown - to add to the previous plan for The Terrace on Bee Cave Parkway behind the Galleria.
The Live Oak Amphitheater would remain but be joined by a Hotel, restaurants, shops, offices and studio buildings. Two filings are expected from the concept plan.