- Election update - Uplands vs Homestead?
- Texas Oil Festival returns
- New City Web Site launches
- High School Vandalized
- We Olive coming to HCG
- P & Z change
- 71 Lane changes
- New pharmacy open
- Election updates- Auslander pulls out
- New barber shop for HCG
- Seuss on the Loose
- Cavs do-over on national TV
- Canopy Tours open for the season
- New spa/salon
- Football event coming to All Star
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
It appears that Backyard owners Tim O'Connor, his backer John Paul DiJoria (of Paul Mitchell and Patron Tequila fame) are joining with local developer Chris Milam in his plan to bring a movie studio to Bee Cave.
In plans unveiled at Bee Cave P&Z Tuesday night (Jan 22nd) a second lot using the Backyard was shown - to add to the previous plan for The Terrace on Bee Cave Parkway behind the Galleria.
The Live Oak Amphitheater would remain but be joined by a Hotel, restaurants, shops, offices and studio buildings. Two filings are expected from the concept plan.