- School bus hit on 71
- Lakeway HEB Update
- Call for Sculptures
- LTISD comes in fourth in State
- Galleria announces Fall Concert Schedule
- School district testing LED lighting
- FootGolf Tourney
- Major study of West HPR
- Bee Cave water tower moving ahead
- Backyard 3.0 update
- Hands Free "amnesty" ending
- Lake Pointe waste plant issues
- Sales Tax Holiday Aug. 7 - 9, 2015
- Library August Update
- Balloon Festival this Saturday
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
It appears that Backyard owners Tim O'Connor, his backer John Paul DiJoria (of Paul Mitchell and Patron Tequila fame) are joining with local developer Chris Milam in his plan to bring a movie studio to Bee Cave.
In plans unveiled at Bee Cave P&Z Tuesday night (Jan 22nd) a second lot using the Backyard was shown - to add to the previous plan for The Terrace on Bee Cave Parkway behind the Galleria.
The Live Oak Amphitheater would remain but be joined by a Hotel, restaurants, shops, offices and studio buildings. Two filings are expected from the concept plan.