- LRMC adds Family Practice
- Sales Tax on the move as Lakeway grows retail
- Terrace revamp stumbles at Council
- HCG central area redesign approved
- Bee Cave Iron Cactus shuts its doors for good
- Controversy over Graduation at LTHS
- TexARTS announce Sinatra show team
- Highland Lakes closures - Updated
- LTISD Tax Rate stays same despite budget complications
- Library Summer Reading Program
- Rain and more rain
- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
It appears that Backyard owners Tim O'Connor, his backer John Paul DiJoria (of Paul Mitchell and Patron Tequila fame) are joining with local developer Chris Milam in his plan to bring a movie studio to Bee Cave.
In plans unveiled at Bee Cave P&Z Tuesday night (Jan 22nd) a second lot using the Backyard was shown - to add to the previous plan for The Terrace on Bee Cave Parkway behind the Galleria.
The Live Oak Amphitheater would remain but be joined by a Hotel, restaurants, shops, offices and studio buildings. Two filings are expected from the concept plan.