- Bee Cave Rotary Happy Hour
- New Police Chief named
- Hatchett tract numbers dropping?
- Falconhead West theft
- New Middle School Principal Resigns
- Bella Colinas HOA to enforce flood prevention
- City manager resigns
- Bee Cave Arts Foundation eyes old Backyard site
- School Supplies Drive closing on the 22nd
- HPR fire draws quick reaction
- The thirteen foot guitar
- TexARTS kicks off new season
- New boss for LRMC
- Bee Cave Library publishes update
- Bastrop outfits soon to open in Galleria
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The HEB based development on 620 - an HEB expected to be even bigger than the Bee Cave store - moves closer as Lakeway's ZAPCO (P&Z equivalent) considers a major zoning change for the lot.
Item 9 for the Jan 8th meeting:
Zoning Change: Oaks at Lakeway. Consider a request from Stratus Lakeway Center, LLC, the owner of approximately 88.1 acres of land located at the intersection of Ranch Road 620 and Glen Heather Drive, for approval of a zoning change from C-1 (Office/Retail), C-2 (Commercial/Light Industrial), AG (Agricultural) and R-6 (Single-Family Residential – Rural) to PUD (Planned Unit Development).
- Staff report and presentation
- Public Hearing
- Recommendation to City Council