- BCBD Awards Dinner
- Election update - Uplands vs Homestead?
- Texas Oil Festival returns
- New City Web Site launches
- High School Vandalized
- We Olive coming to HCG
- P & Z change
- 71 Lane changes
- New pharmacy open
- Election updates- Auslander pulls out
- New barber shop for HCG
- Seuss on the Loose
- Cavs do-over on national TV
- Canopy Tours open for the season
- New spa/salon
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The HEB based development on 620 - an HEB expected to be even bigger than the Bee Cave store - moves closer as Lakeway's ZAPCO (P&Z equivalent) considers a major zoning change for the lot.
Item 9 for the Jan 8th meeting:
Zoning Change: Oaks at Lakeway. Consider a request from Stratus Lakeway Center, LLC, the owner of approximately 88.1 acres of land located at the intersection of Ranch Road 620 and Glen Heather Drive, for approval of a zoning change from C-1 (Office/Retail), C-2 (Commercial/Light Industrial), AG (Agricultural) and R-6 (Single-Family Residential – Rural) to PUD (Planned Unit Development).
- Staff report and presentation
- Public Hearing
- Recommendation to City Council