- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
- Raising Cane's coming to Lakeway
- Springfest April 30th at HCG
- Wells Fargo gives away a horse
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The HEB based development on 620 - an HEB expected to be even bigger than the Bee Cave store - moves closer as Lakeway's ZAPCO (P&Z equivalent) considers a major zoning change for the lot.
Item 9 for the Jan 8th meeting:
Zoning Change: Oaks at Lakeway. Consider a request from Stratus Lakeway Center, LLC, the owner of approximately 88.1 acres of land located at the intersection of Ranch Road 620 and Glen Heather Drive, for approval of a zoning change from C-1 (Office/Retail), C-2 (Commercial/Light Industrial), AG (Agricultural) and R-6 (Single-Family Residential – Rural) to PUD (Planned Unit Development).
- Staff report and presentation
- Public Hearing
- Recommendation to City Council