- International School turns one
- Cigar Room turns six
- PUA fails water quality test
- City takes permitting online
- City to pay $3/4MM to connect Falconhead to park?
- Living Desert now open in Spicewood
- HCI gets OK
- Expert has mixed feelings on Studio development
- Sunshine Nursery - all change
- Los Lonely Boys at Backyard Labor Day weekend
- LT Resident in transplant help drive
- Homestead residents cite road safety concerns
- HCI delayed two more weeks
- We Olive Grand Opening
- Sales Tax continues to climb
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The HEB based development on 620 - an HEB expected to be even bigger than the Bee Cave store - moves closer as Lakeway's ZAPCO (P&Z equivalent) considers a major zoning change for the lot.
Item 9 for the Jan 8th meeting:
Zoning Change: Oaks at Lakeway. Consider a request from Stratus Lakeway Center, LLC, the owner of approximately 88.1 acres of land located at the intersection of Ranch Road 620 and Glen Heather Drive, for approval of a zoning change from C-1 (Office/Retail), C-2 (Commercial/Light Industrial), AG (Agricultural) and R-6 (Single-Family Residential – Rural) to PUD (Planned Unit Development).
- Staff report and presentation
- Public Hearing
- Recommendation to City Council