- Torchy's date set
- Donut wars coming to Lake Travis?
- What's driving business closures?
- Schmidt's BBQ Third Anniversary
- Candy Buy Back
- Field of Dreams deal falls through
- BCPD Warranty Roundup
- Another WTCPUA change
- Economic Development Corporation Applications
- Green Santa kicks off
- Bee Cave house sales rise 37%
- Bee Cave WTCPUA vacancy filled
- Spoon River at LTHS
- Arts Roundup Oct. 29-30
- Another new school to start next year?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The HEB based development on 620 - an HEB expected to be even bigger than the Bee Cave store - moves closer as Lakeway's ZAPCO (P&Z equivalent) considers a major zoning change for the lot.
Item 9 for the Jan 8th meeting:
Zoning Change: Oaks at Lakeway. Consider a request from Stratus Lakeway Center, LLC, the owner of approximately 88.1 acres of land located at the intersection of Ranch Road 620 and Glen Heather Drive, for approval of a zoning change from C-1 (Office/Retail), C-2 (Commercial/Light Industrial), AG (Agricultural) and R-6 (Single-Family Residential – Rural) to PUD (Planned Unit Development).
- Staff report and presentation
- Public Hearing
- Recommendation to City Council