- Hatchet tract decision deferred
- Chamber delays event due to weather
- HCG sold
- Spicewood mass yard sale
- Abercorn offers scholarships
- LTLov supplies drive succeeds
- Golf and Guitar on track for November opening
- Milam history surfaces
- Movie Studios on hold? UPDATED
- Big changes at Spicewood Arts Society
- Buckingham appointed to State Board
- Library September
- Murphy to step down as President of EDB
- Parks committee formation thwarted
- Planning and Zoning reject both "movie studios"
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The HEB based development on 620 - an HEB expected to be even bigger than the Bee Cave store - moves closer as Lakeway's ZAPCO (P&Z equivalent) considers a major zoning change for the lot.
Item 9 for the Jan 8th meeting:
Zoning Change: Oaks at Lakeway. Consider a request from Stratus Lakeway Center, LLC, the owner of approximately 88.1 acres of land located at the intersection of Ranch Road 620 and Glen Heather Drive, for approval of a zoning change from C-1 (Office/Retail), C-2 (Commercial/Light Industrial), AG (Agricultural) and R-6 (Single-Family Residential – Rural) to PUD (Planned Unit Development).
- Staff report and presentation
- Public Hearing
- Recommendation to City Council