- Hands free hits
- Rocco's opens
- Sonesta gets official day
- More wheel thefts
- Traffic getting better?
- Seventh Annual Huddles & Heels returns on Aug. 13, 2015
- Local area resident in cancer fight fund drive
- Opinions about 620 traffic?
- BCPD starts academy
- Ring of Fire at TexARTS
- Falconhead and FHW launch new FaceBook group
- 71 work heading to completion
- Bee Cave 2037 - the plan
- HCG to host 4th July celebration
- HCI breaks ground
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
LTISD board and staff are working on the budget shortfall expected for 2014-15 - now standing at roughly $3.5MM.
Rolls are expected to rise by 470 students to around 8.700 and property tax income expected to rise from $84.3MM to $88.7MM.
Cuts suggested add up to about $1.7MM and include:
- One admin position eliminated
- Cutting school year by 3 days to 175 per year
- Cutting one teacher training day
- Cuts in bilingual programs
- Stipend for new teachers with Master's degrees
- Conference cuts
- Paraprofessionals hours cut