- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
LTISD board and staff are working on the budget shortfall expected for 2014-15 - now standing at roughly $3.5MM.
Rolls are expected to rise by 470 students to around 8.700 and property tax income expected to rise from $84.3MM to $88.7MM.
Cuts suggested add up to about $1.7MM and include:
- One admin position eliminated
- Cutting school year by 3 days to 175 per year
- Cutting one teacher training day
- Cuts in bilingual programs
- Stipend for new teachers with Master's degrees
- Conference cuts
- Paraprofessionals hours cut