- Torchy's date set
- Donut wars coming to Lake Travis?
- What's driving business closures?
- Schmidt's BBQ Third Anniversary
- Candy Buy Back
- Field of Dreams deal falls through
- BCPD Warranty Roundup
- Another WTCPUA change
- Economic Development Corporation Applications
- Green Santa kicks off
- Bee Cave house sales rise 37%
- Bee Cave WTCPUA vacancy filled
- Spoon River at LTHS
- Arts Roundup Oct. 29-30
- Another new school to start next year?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
LTISD board and staff are working on the budget shortfall expected for 2014-15 - now standing at roughly $3.5MM.
Rolls are expected to rise by 470 students to around 8.700 and property tax income expected to rise from $84.3MM to $88.7MM.
Cuts suggested add up to about $1.7MM and include:
- One admin position eliminated
- Cutting school year by 3 days to 175 per year
- Cutting one teacher training day
- Cuts in bilingual programs
- Stipend for new teachers with Master's degrees
- Conference cuts
- Paraprofessionals hours cut