- Three incumbents "walk" on election
- Shops get "Sneeze"
- Truck driver airlifted to hospital
- Canyonside OK'd - with changes
- Masonwood TCEQ fight to start
- Oak Wilt trim ban in effect
- Lake inflows lowest ever
- Park and Ride coming to 620?
- Warrant round-up
- Bee Cave PD publishes their 2014 report
- Iguana Grill closes down
- Master Plan contractor OK'd
- Bee Cave to emulate Austin's texting law
- City Council delays Canyonside decision
- Bee Cave Arts Foundation Annual Summer Art Camp!
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
LTISD board and staff are working on the budget shortfall expected for 2014-15 - now standing at roughly $3.5MM.
Rolls are expected to rise by 470 students to around 8.700 and property tax income expected to rise from $84.3MM to $88.7MM.
Cuts suggested add up to about $1.7MM and include:
- One admin position eliminated
- Cutting school year by 3 days to 175 per year
- Cutting one teacher training day
- Cuts in bilingual programs
- Stipend for new teachers with Master's degrees
- Conference cuts
- Paraprofessionals hours cut