- Another new school to start next year?
- Is WTCPUA overcommitted to future developments?
- County funding design of LTYA field
- City OK's new condo development
- City passes budget
- LTHS Jobs Fair
- Ana Jordan to compete with Paul Workman
- LRMC becomes Baylor Scott and White
- Field of Dreams uncertainty continues
- Frost Bank opens new branch
- Derailers playing Spicewood Vineyard
- WTCPUA raises rates and replaces GM
- WTCPUA Board seat up for grabs
- Rocky Creek BBQ closing after 12 years
- 9/11 stair run at HCG
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
LTISD board and staff are working on the budget shortfall expected for 2014-15 - now standing at roughly $3.5MM.
Rolls are expected to rise by 470 students to around 8.700 and property tax income expected to rise from $84.3MM to $88.7MM.
Cuts suggested add up to about $1.7MM and include:
- One admin position eliminated
- Cutting school year by 3 days to 175 per year
- Cutting one teacher training day
- Cuts in bilingual programs
- Stipend for new teachers with Master's degrees
- Conference cuts
- Paraprofessionals hours cut