- Murphy declines to run again
- LTISD Budget review time
- Lakeway Tae Kwon Do move to Bee Cave
- Field of Dreams - big news, big questions
- Bee Cave wins Scenic City award
- LRMC launches Project Search
- Masonwood developers asking for water - again?
- Spicewood Arts Society Finds New Home
- New massage location
- Sales Tax Holiday Aug 5-7
- Nine month City numbers
- New donut shop for Bee Cave
- Chase closing HEB branch
- First half 2016 house sales stats
- WTCPUA in water boil alarm
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Four local schools will get higher security fences paid for by income from LTISD owned land of over $150K.
Superintendent Lancaster stated - "the work includes the replacement of 4-foot fencing with 6-foot fencing as well as the installation of new 6-foot fencing in areas that can be better secured to protect our students and staff. On behalf of the LTISD school board, I am pleased we are able to make these public improvements without expending district resources.”
The schools are Lakeway, Lake Pointe and Bee Cave Elementaries and Hudson Bend Middle School. Work starts right away and should be done by the end of March.