- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
- Weather puts Kite Flight back a week
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Four local schools will get higher security fences paid for by income from LTISD owned land of over $150K.
Superintendent Lancaster stated - "the work includes the replacement of 4-foot fencing with 6-foot fencing as well as the installation of new 6-foot fencing in areas that can be better secured to protect our students and staff. On behalf of the LTISD school board, I am pleased we are able to make these public improvements without expending district resources.”
The schools are Lakeway, Lake Pointe and Bee Cave Elementaries and Hudson Bend Middle School. Work starts right away and should be done by the end of March.