- Golf and Guitar on track for November opening
- Milam history surfaces
- Movie Studios on hold? UPDATED
- Big changes at Spicewood Arts Society
- Buckingham appointed to State Board
- Library September
- Murphy to step down as President of EDB
- Parks committee formation thwarted
- Bee Cave gets it own Chamber
- Planning and Zoning reject both "movie studios"
- iPad ire
- Middle School traffic impacts school bus service
- Middle School Interim principal named
- Lightning strikes Field of Dreams
- Bee Cave Rotary Happy Hour
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Four local schools will get higher security fences paid for by income from LTISD owned land of over $150K.
Superintendent Lancaster stated - "the work includes the replacement of 4-foot fencing with 6-foot fencing as well as the installation of new 6-foot fencing in areas that can be better secured to protect our students and staff. On behalf of the LTISD school board, I am pleased we are able to make these public improvements without expending district resources.”
The schools are Lakeway, Lake Pointe and Bee Cave Elementaries and Hudson Bend Middle School. Work starts right away and should be done by the end of March.