- City to pay $3/4MM to connect Falconhead to park?
- Living Desert now open in Spicewood
- HCI gets OK
- Expert has mixed feelings on Studio development
- Sunshine Nursery - all change
- Los Lonely Boys at Backyard Labor Day weekend
- LT Resident in transplant help drive
- Homestead residents cite road safety concerns
- HCI delayed two more weeks
- We Olive Grand Opening
- Sales Tax continues to climb
- Obama traffic problems on Thursday?
- HCI up before council - again
- CAMPO survey online
- HCG Festival round up
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Four local schools will get higher security fences paid for by income from LTISD owned land of over $150K.
Superintendent Lancaster stated - "the work includes the replacement of 4-foot fencing with 6-foot fencing as well as the installation of new 6-foot fencing in areas that can be better secured to protect our students and staff. On behalf of the LTISD school board, I am pleased we are able to make these public improvements without expending district resources.”
The schools are Lakeway, Lake Pointe and Bee Cave Elementaries and Hudson Bend Middle School. Work starts right away and should be done by the end of March.