- Gluten Free Bakery opens
- Drug drop Apr 26
- Studio Project Update
- 50+ victims in mail fraud
- The Pops come to Bee Cave
- Revival update
- Two Bastrop eateries move to HCG
- Election Candidate Forum - 2 pm April 27th
- Hurricane Wings opens in Shops in June
- Bee Cave CarX taken over by Qualtech
- Council elections – four weeks to go
- Lakeway Drug Take-Back Apr 26
- Hill Country Indoor is back!
- Milam studio/luxury condos (corrected from apartments) push intensifies - REVISED
- LCRA under fire from State Senator
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
At the December 17th LTISD School Board meeting, superintendent Lancaster outlines some of the key facts behind next year's school schedule policy:
The school district will continue to have a full week's vacation at Thanksgiving - a popular but somewhat contentious policy issue. Teachers will have August 14-15 as prep days with school actually starting for the student body on the 18th.
The one make up day would be on June 5th, without which school will end on June 4th 2015.