- Election update - Uplands vs Homestead?
- Texas Oil Festival returns
- New City Web Site launches
- High School Vandalized
- We Olive coming to HCG
- P & Z change
- 71 Lane changes
- New pharmacy open
- Election updates- Auslander pulls out
- New barber shop for HCG
- Seuss on the Loose
- Cavs do-over on national TV
- Canopy Tours open for the season
- New spa/salon
- Football event coming to All Star
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
At the December 17th LTISD School Board meeting, superintendent Lancaster outlines some of the key facts behind next year's school schedule policy:
The school district will continue to have a full week's vacation at Thanksgiving - a popular but somewhat contentious policy issue. Teachers will have August 14-15 as prep days with school actually starting for the student body on the 18th.
The one make up day would be on June 5th, without which school will end on June 4th 2015.