- Lakeway Mayor asked to resign
- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave City Council passed their 2016-7 budget at their September 13th meeting and confirmed no change in the City rate of 2 cents per $100.
$6.5MM of the total $9.8MM income come from Sales Tax and the City expects to retain just over a $4MM reserve.
Here are basic income and expenditure area details:
To comment on this story, please go to BeeCaveBee on FaceBook HERE