- Lakeway Mayor asked to resign
- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the local water supplier (WTCPUA) announced a new, higher rate base and - more quietly - a new GM to replace Don Rauschuber, who was often blamed for ongoing billing and customer service issues.
Here is the quote from the WTCPUA web site:
"The WTCPUA would like to announce the hiring of Mr. Robert Pugh as the new General Manager. Mr. Pugh started in this position on August 15, 2016. "
And here are the new rates outlined:
To comment on this story, please go to BeeCaveBee on FaceBook HERE