- Truck demolishes Bee Cave light
- April home sale trends
- TexARTS announces summer shows
- Revival in huge fight with Bee Cave Mayor and Council
- The Bee on FaceBook debate gets Citywide coverage
- TexARTS announce summer perform
- 2017 Election Results in
- Latest on Election
- Library latest
- Lakeway Mayor asked to resign
- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week the local water supplier (WTCPUA) announced a new, higher rate base and - more quietly - a new GM to replace Don Rauschuber, who was often blamed for ongoing billing and customer service issues.
Here is the quote from the WTCPUA web site:
"The WTCPUA would like to announce the hiring of Mr. Robert Pugh as the new General Manager. Mr. Pugh started in this position on August 15, 2016. "
And here are the new rates outlined:
To comment on this story, please go to BeeCaveBee on FaceBook HERE