- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
- Weather puts Kite Flight back a week
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
With all th recent rain Lake Travis and the Highland Lakes system has seen massive inflows.
With Lake Travis at almost 690 ft and climbing and with flood gates being opened at Lake Buchanan, there is considerable danger downstream - leading to colures on Lake Austin and Lady Bird Lake for safety reasons. Flood gates are being opened at most major dams this week.
Sundancer Restauarant was closed by rising water levels at about 9 pm Thursday night.
Long term forecatsers are calling for an end to the rain in the next few days and a much dryer and typical June and July.
To comment on this story, please go to BeeCaveBee on FaceBook HERE