- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
- Weather puts Kite Flight back a week
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Controversy surrounds the proposed hot asphalt plant which has been permitted to be built on 71 in Spicewood.
The actual site is between two neighborhoods and close to Little Cypress Creek with feeds through Krause Springs into Lake Travis.
The process of producing asphalt puts a large number of pollutants and toxins into the air and the stored asphalt can produce run off of polluted water into the main local water source.
The protesting group has a web site HERE.
To comment on this story, please go to BeeCaveBee on FaceBook HERE