- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
- Weather puts Kite Flight back a week
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The controversial 240 hish water tower to be built near the Bella Colinas sub division in the corner of 71 and HPR has been formally approved by Bee Cave City Council at its last meeting.
The tower has been cited as an eyesore and likely to lower adjacent property values despite plans to see it painted sky blue. The WTCPUA cited a recent significant water pressure los due to pump failure as a reason to build the 1 million gallon gravity feed water store.