- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
- Weather puts Kite Flight back a week
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Juan Garcia, a Rocky Creek resident, was charged with "engaging in a criminal enterprise" during the shoot out at the Twin Peaks Restaurant in Waco and was being held on $1 million bond. Nine people died in the fire fight.
The 45 year old Austin City Works Department engineer has also been suspended with pay from his job.
Originally released on a lower bond amount the charge was amended and Garcia surrendered to Travis County Authorities. One other Austin man and one from Dripping Springs went through the same process. None of the three are said to have significant criminal records.