- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
- Weather puts Kite Flight back a week
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
As WTCPUA customers are transitioned from outgoing services company Severn Trent and over to the US Water Utility Group lots of billing problems are surfacing.
In particular many September payments were not recorded correctly resulting in incorrect balances and late fees. In a posting on their site WTCPUA are telling customers to just remit the October amount and that they are waiving late fees. Phone callers are being asked to send proof of payments made.