- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
- Weather puts Kite Flight back a week
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Owner Adrian Overstreet has sold the Hill Country Galleria to the California State Teachers Pension Fund (CALSTRS).
CALSTRS is already in the national mall business and took over management as of September 12th. UCR Asset Services are the new management company. The Galleria is a substantial part of Bee Cave's Sales tax base.
Overstreet retains ownership of the Sonesta Hotel, the office building under construction, some undeveloped lots, the Los Cucos tract and the old VFW space.