- Hatchet tract decision deferred
- Chamber delays event due to weather
- HCG sold
- Spicewood mass yard sale
- Abercorn offers scholarships
- LTLov supplies drive succeeds
- Golf and Guitar on track for November opening
- Milam history surfaces
- Movie Studios on hold? UPDATED
- Big changes at Spicewood Arts Society
- Buckingham appointed to State Board
- Library September
- Murphy to step down as President of EDB
- Parks committee formation thwarted
- Planning and Zoning reject both "movie studios"
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Rumors are reaching us of a new compromise reached between the developers of the Hatchett Tract on HPR and the WTCPUA over water and waste.
The current word is that the number of homes to be buit on the land will drop from 1,600 to under 800 and prices will move up - closer to those at adjacent Rocky Creek.