- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The Bella Colins sub division in the ETJ on 71 west of HPR was on the Aug 12th Bee Cave City Council agenda.
The extreme slopes on the site mean there is potential for flooding if the water flow plan is disturbed by walls or plantings. Almost 80 lots on 40 acres depend on drainage easements to stop flooding - and the City is powerless to enforce anything in the ETJ on the issue. The HOA will be left as the enforcement body after an executive session with the City attorneys.