- Rocco's is now open
- Bert and Ernie's replacement open
- HCG Independence Day Festival
- Hands free hits
- Rocco's opens
- Sonesta gets official day
- More wheel thefts
- Traffic getting better?
- Seventh Annual Huddles & Heels returns on Aug. 13, 2015
- Local area resident in cancer fight fund drive
- Opinions about 620 traffic?
- BCPD starts academy
- Ring of Fire at TexARTS
- Falconhead and FHW launch new FaceBook group
- 71 work heading to completion
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The Bella Colins sub division in the ETJ on 71 west of HPR was on the Aug 12th Bee Cave City Council agenda.
The extreme slopes on the site mean there is potential for flooding if the water flow plan is disturbed by walls or plantings. Almost 80 lots on 40 acres depend on drainage easements to stop flooding - and the City is powerless to enforce anything in the ETJ on the issue. The HOA will be left as the enforcement body after an executive session with the City attorneys.