- DPS to ramp up enforcement over long weekend
- Lake levels rebounding slightly
- New LTMS principal
- New openings at the Galleria
- Local man in Waco charge
- Kite event Sunday
- Water tower not welcome?
- Bella Colinas in compliance issue
- Local opposition to House Bill 4038
- Highway 71 delayed again by weather
- New Police Memorial Observance
- Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee
- Stop the Clot May 17
- Rocky Creek builder line up to change
- Chili's replacement on 620 gets stop work order
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The Bella Colins sub division in the ETJ on 71 west of HPR was on the Aug 12th Bee Cave City Council agenda.
The extreme slopes on the site mean there is potential for flooding if the water flow plan is disturbed by walls or plantings. Almost 80 lots on 40 acres depend on drainage easements to stop flooding - and the City is powerless to enforce anything in the ETJ on the issue. The HOA will be left as the enforcement body after an executive session with the City attorneys.