- LTYA and Bee Cave elections
- Robocalls from LTYA candidates?
- Early voting started
- Springfest looms
- LTYA strategy revealed
- Kris Kimura and The Wasabi Big Band Headline “Toast to Tony” May 5
- Revised Terraces get Council go ahead
- LTYA cancels sale of Field of Dreams
- Medical Towers at Bee Cave
- Hospital NICU reunion April 9th
- Art Camp - few spots left
- Galleria unveils its new look
- Spicewood residents not happy with Thomas Ranch
- Home sales up in Feb
- Weather puts Kite Flight back a week
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The Bella Colins sub division in the ETJ on 71 west of HPR was on the Aug 12th Bee Cave City Council agenda.
The extreme slopes on the site mean there is potential for flooding if the water flow plan is disturbed by walls or plantings. Almost 80 lots on 40 acres depend on drainage easements to stop flooding - and the City is powerless to enforce anything in the ETJ on the issue. The HOA will be left as the enforcement body after an executive session with the City attorneys.