- City needs help with Trails survey
- Home schoolers in State finals
- Spicewood PFD Shrimp Boil
- LTISD buses damaged by storm
- Golf and Guitar hit with liens
- Teachers of the Year announced
- Spicewood Arts Society Presents “A Toast to Tony”
- District staff gets ‘high five’ for making a difference
- Local teams in State DI finals
- BC Chamber Kite event postponed
- Schmidt's to open second location?
- STAAR test results to be ignored
- Kite event at Rough Hollow
- Pet Shots
- BCE event April 10th
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The Bella Colins sub division in the ETJ on 71 west of HPR was on the Aug 12th Bee Cave City Council agenda.
The extreme slopes on the site mean there is potential for flooding if the water flow plan is disturbed by walls or plantings. Almost 80 lots on 40 acres depend on drainage easements to stop flooding - and the City is powerless to enforce anything in the ETJ on the issue. The HOA will be left as the enforcement body after an executive session with the City attorneys.