- Hatchet tract decision deferred
- Chamber delays event due to weather
- HCG sold
- Spicewood mass yard sale
- Abercorn offers scholarships
- LTLov supplies drive succeeds
- Golf and Guitar on track for November opening
- Milam history surfaces
- Movie Studios on hold? UPDATED
- Big changes at Spicewood Arts Society
- Buckingham appointed to State Board
- Library September
- Murphy to step down as President of EDB
- Parks committee formation thwarted
- Planning and Zoning reject both "movie studios"
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The July 22nd meeting of COBC Council included a presentation from the deveolpers of The Village Green at Bee Cave. Councilwomen Michell Bliss' Facebook page is our source.
This property is located near the Police Department and Sculpture Park, just west of the Shopsand the develpers are proposing a mix of office, restaurant, hotel and one or two live/work units.
The presentation included the fact that the applicant is asking for the city to hand over 14,398 SF of land in the form of a shared driveway with the Police Station, Fire station and Sculpture Garden to eliminate a couple of curb cuts on 71. Council agreed to discuss the proposal at an upcoming meeting..