- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The July 22nd meeting of COBC Council included a presentation from the deveolpers of The Village Green at Bee Cave. Councilwomen Michell Bliss' Facebook page is our source.
This property is located near the Police Department and Sculpture Park, just west of the Shopsand the develpers are proposing a mix of office, restaurant, hotel and one or two live/work units.
The presentation included the fact that the applicant is asking for the city to hand over 14,398 SF of land in the form of a shared driveway with the Police Station, Fire station and Sculpture Garden to eliminate a couple of curb cuts on 71. Council agreed to discuss the proposal at an upcoming meeting..