- King and Parker to stand again
- Last TexARTS show of the season
- LTlov grants up for grabs
- Rolling Sculpture Car Show rescheduled due to weather
- May election takes shape
- WTCPUA fined $10,000 for spill
- Police Benevolent Dinner
- View Texas Art and Culture on San Antonio Trip
- Teen Escape at the Library - Jan 21st
- Lake Travis High School Parade of Champions
- Rolling Sculpture Car Show to Benefit Bee Cave Public Library
- Bee Cave home sales up 40%
- BSW Lakeway open day
- Backyard gets conditional OK
- Grumbles Ranch sale and annexation
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The July 22nd meeting of COBC Council included a presentation from the deveolpers of The Village Green at Bee Cave. Councilwomen Michell Bliss' Facebook page is our source.
This property is located near the Police Department and Sculpture Park, just west of the Shopsand the develpers are proposing a mix of office, restaurant, hotel and one or two live/work units.
The presentation included the fact that the applicant is asking for the city to hand over 14,398 SF of land in the form of a shared driveway with the Police Station, Fire station and Sculpture Garden to eliminate a couple of curb cuts on 71. Council agreed to discuss the proposal at an upcoming meeting..