- Bee Cave Kite Flight, April 2
- Hudson's closed again - after just 3 months
- Bee Creek UMC gym opening
- The race is on for City Council
- Workman to go after Austin Energy
- LTHS Seminar on barriers to Academic Success
- Spanish Oaks residents fearful
- Hospital Grand Opening
- Spicewood Arts Society Hosts “Rockin’ the Vineyard” Feb. 18
- Grumbles tract homes nixed
- Water Board changes
- House prices update
- Water Tower operational soon
- King and Parker to stand again
- Last TexARTS show of the season
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The July 22nd meeting of COBC Council included a presentation from the deveolpers of The Village Green at Bee Cave. Councilwomen Michell Bliss' Facebook page is our source.
This property is located near the Police Department and Sculpture Park, just west of the Shopsand the develpers are proposing a mix of office, restaurant, hotel and one or two live/work units.
The presentation included the fact that the applicant is asking for the city to hand over 14,398 SF of land in the form of a shared driveway with the Police Station, Fire station and Sculpture Garden to eliminate a couple of curb cuts on 71. Council agreed to discuss the proposal at an upcoming meeting..