- Lake Travis Reads announces 2017 Author
- TexARTS presents A Cool Yule 2016
- Springfest opens for vendors
- Two more deaths on Highway 71 put pressure on TxDOT
- Developer incurs wrath of Council
- Meet and Greet with Santa
- Holiday deal at the Sonesta
- Green Santa 2016
- Sculpture Park Event - Dec 4th
- Library Knit In - Dec 1st
- Bee Cave home sales flat, Lakeway up 5.6%
- Tree lighting for HCG on Nov 25
- Mark Wood Holiday Concert
- Water tower progress
- LTYA funding questions continue - corrected
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The July 22nd meeting of COBC Council included a presentation from the deveolpers of The Village Green at Bee Cave. Councilwomen Michell Bliss' Facebook page is our source.
This property is located near the Police Department and Sculpture Park, just west of the Shopsand the develpers are proposing a mix of office, restaurant, hotel and one or two live/work units.
The presentation included the fact that the applicant is asking for the city to hand over 14,398 SF of land in the form of a shared driveway with the Police Station, Fire station and Sculpture Garden to eliminate a couple of curb cuts on 71. Council agreed to discuss the proposal at an upcoming meeting..