- Latest on water demand
- Risk of water cut off looms unless demand is reduced - UPDATED
- Water issue now critical - water demand unchanged since warning...
- Backyard becomes data center?
- Latest on WTCPUA Level 4 Restrictions
- Sudden resignation of LPE Principal
- HCG Update
- Gateway to Falconhead breaks ground
- Cruising for a Cure
- Sonesta Bar credit card duplicate charge update
- HCG hosts Komen event
- TexARTS celebrates 10th Anniversary with Masquerade Ball Fundraiser
- Comments moved to FaceBook
- Sonesta in credit card glitch - latest update
- LTYA facility in trouble?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
On June 20th this year the WTC PUA failed to treat the water supply correctly and has been required to post and distribute a notice to customers to that effect. Inadequate filtration led to excess turbidity (cloudiness). The problem was fixed within a few hours.