- Five stand in May
- Terraces OK'd by P&Z
- Home sales flat
- Bee Cave Kite Flight, April 2
- Hudson's closed again - after just 3 months
- Bee Creek UMC gym opening
- The race is on for City Council
- Workman to go after Austin Energy
- LTHS Seminar on barriers to Academic Success
- Spanish Oaks residents fearful
- Hospital Grand Opening
- Spicewood Arts Society Hosts “Rockin’ the Vineyard” Feb. 18
- Grumbles tract homes nixed
- Water Board changes
- House prices update
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The July 22nd Bee Cave City Council meeting struggled to reconcile the desire from the citizen survey for "connectivity" and the anticipated $750,000 cost of connecting Falconhead (corrected from Falconhead West) with the City's Central Park.
Small contributions from developers could help defray some of the source and the Mayor even suggested asking future developers to set aside easement and perhaps even some financial assistance.
The outcome was a decision to refine the proposal for the larger 10 ft wide trail.