- Now open in the HCG
- New model home at Rough Hollow
- HPR closed by floods
- HCI to break ground June 2nd
- Lake up 30 feet
- DPS to ramp up enforcement over long weekend
- Lake levels rebounding slightly
- New LTMS principal
- New openings at the Galleria
- Local man in Waco charge
- Kite event Sunday
- Water tower not welcome?
- Bella Colinas in compliance issue
- Local opposition to House Bill 4038
- Highway 71 delayed again by weather
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The July 22nd Bee Cave City Council meeting struggled to reconcile the desire from the citizen survey for "connectivity" and the anticipated $750,000 cost of connecting Falconhead (corrected from Falconhead West) with the City's Central Park.
Small contributions from developers could help defray some of the source and the Mayor even suggested asking future developers to set aside easement and perhaps even some financial assistance.
The outcome was a decision to refine the proposal for the larger 10 ft wide trail.