- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Changes in road markings on Highway 71 to accomodate a second entrance to the Backyard and a potential new entrance to another development has left Homestead residents in fear of accidents.
At this weeks' Bee cave City Council meeting they complained that the deceleration distance left is now very dangerous and the City has asked TxDOT to look into it. The City also admits to having no information on any planned development on the south side of the road.
It appears that striping will be redone in the next week or so.