- Bee Cave Kite Flight, April 2
- Hudson's closed again - after just 3 months
- Bee Creek UMC gym opening
- The race is on for City Council
- Workman to go after Austin Energy
- LTHS Seminar on barriers to Academic Success
- Spanish Oaks residents fearful
- Hospital Grand Opening
- Spicewood Arts Society Hosts “Rockin’ the Vineyard” Feb. 18
- Grumbles tract homes nixed
- Water Board changes
- House prices update
- Water Tower operational soon
- King and Parker to stand again
- Last TexARTS show of the season
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Changes in road markings on Highway 71 to accomodate a second entrance to the Backyard and a potential new entrance to another development has left Homestead residents in fear of accidents.
At this weeks' Bee cave City Council meeting they complained that the deceleration distance left is now very dangerous and the City has asked TxDOT to look into it. The City also admits to having no information on any planned development on the south side of the road.
It appears that striping will be redone in the next week or so.