- King and Parker to stand again
- Last TexARTS show of the season
- LTlov grants up for grabs
- Rolling Sculpture Car Show rescheduled due to weather
- May election takes shape
- WTCPUA fined $10,000 for spill
- Police Benevolent Dinner
- View Texas Art and Culture on San Antonio Trip
- Teen Escape at the Library - Jan 21st
- Lake Travis High School Parade of Champions
- Rolling Sculpture Car Show to Benefit Bee Cave Public Library
- Bee Cave home sales up 40%
- BSW Lakeway open day
- Backyard gets conditional OK
- Grumbles Ranch sale and annexation
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Changes in road markings on Highway 71 to accomodate a second entrance to the Backyard and a potential new entrance to another development has left Homestead residents in fear of accidents.
At this weeks' Bee cave City Council meeting they complained that the deceleration distance left is now very dangerous and the City has asked TxDOT to look into it. The City also admits to having no information on any planned development on the south side of the road.
It appears that striping will be redone in the next week or so.