- Bee Cave WTCPUA vacancy filled
- Spoon River at LTHS
- Arts Roundup Oct. 29-30
- Another new school to start next year?
- Is WTCPUA overcommitted to future developments?
- County funding design of LTYA field
- City OK's new condo development
- City passes budget
- LTHS Jobs Fair
- Ana Jordan to compete with Paul Workman
- LRMC becomes Baylor Scott and White
- Field of Dreams uncertainty continues
- Frost Bank opens new branch
- Derailers playing Spicewood Vineyard
- WTCPUA raises rates and replaces GM
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Changes in road markings on Highway 71 to accomodate a second entrance to the Backyard and a potential new entrance to another development has left Homestead residents in fear of accidents.
At this weeks' Bee cave City Council meeting they complained that the deceleration distance left is now very dangerous and the City has asked TxDOT to look into it. The City also admits to having no information on any planned development on the south side of the road.
It appears that striping will be redone in the next week or so.