- Two more deaths on Highway 71 put pressure on TxDOT
- Developer incurs wrath of Council
- Meet and Greet with Santa
- Holiday deal at the Sonesta
- Green Santa 2016
- Sculpture Park Event - Dec 4th
- Library Knit In - Dec 1st
- Bee Cave home sales flat, Lakeway up 5.6%
- Tree lighting for HCG on Nov 25
- Mark Wood Holiday Concert
- Water tower progress
- LTYA funding questions continue - corrected
- 14th Annual Singalong
- WTCPUA Town Hall on Monday Nov 7th
- Shipley's is open
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Changes in road markings on Highway 71 to accomodate a second entrance to the Backyard and a potential new entrance to another development has left Homestead residents in fear of accidents.
At this weeks' Bee cave City Council meeting they complained that the deceleration distance left is now very dangerous and the City has asked TxDOT to look into it. The City also admits to having no information on any planned development on the south side of the road.
It appears that striping will be redone in the next week or so.