- PUA fails water quality test
- City takes permitting online
- City to pay $3/4MM to connect Falconhead to park?
- Living Desert now open in Spicewood
- HCI gets OK
- Expert has mixed feelings on Studio development
- Sunshine Nursery - all change
- Los Lonely Boys at Backyard Labor Day weekend
- LT Resident in transplant help drive
- Homestead residents cite road safety concerns
- HCI delayed two more weeks
- We Olive Grand Opening
- Sales Tax continues to climb
- Obama traffic problems on Thursday?
- HCI up before council - again
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Changes in road markings on Highway 71 to accomodate a second entrance to the Backyard and a potential new entrance to another development has left Homestead residents in fear of accidents.
At this weeks' Bee cave City Council meeting they complained that the deceleration distance left is now very dangerous and the City has asked TxDOT to look into it. The City also admits to having no information on any planned development on the south side of the road.
It appears that striping will be redone in the next week or so.