- Two local kids in State Geo Bee
- BC Art Foundation Summer Schools
- Abercorn gets IB status
- HCI gets OK - at a cost
- Bee Cave Kite Flight
- Abercorn open house
- Fire destroys house
- Three die in Police Chase
- HCG announces music line up
- P&Z spot open
- Election cancellation official
- Wimberley texting ban
- Library Annual Report approved
- Hill Country Indoor decision delayed
- Serene Hills light to start testing
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave gets over 80% of its income from Sales Tax - HCG, The Shops, HEB, Target and Home Depot all collecting 2.25% for local coffers.
May was up almost $50,000 year-on-year and June was up by over $145,000 and they are on target for a half million dollar increase over last year.
Lakeway only gets about 25% of its income from its 1.75% Sales Tax rate and has seen just uner a 5% increase. But the City had budgeted 9-10% increases.