- Three incumbents "walk" on election
- Shops get "Sneeze"
- Truck driver airlifted to hospital
- Canyonside OK'd - with changes
- Masonwood TCEQ fight to start
- Oak Wilt trim ban in effect
- Lake inflows lowest ever
- Park and Ride coming to 620?
- Warrant round-up
- Bee Cave PD publishes their 2014 report
- Iguana Grill closes down
- Master Plan contractor OK'd
- Bee Cave to emulate Austin's texting law
- City Council delays Canyonside decision
- Bee Cave Arts Foundation Annual Summer Art Camp!
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave gets over 80% of its income from Sales Tax - HCG, The Shops, HEB, Target and Home Depot all collecting 2.25% for local coffers.
May was up almost $50,000 year-on-year and June was up by over $145,000 and they are on target for a half million dollar increase over last year.
Lakeway only gets about 25% of its income from its 1.75% Sales Tax rate and has seen just uner a 5% increase. But the City had budgeted 9-10% increases.