- Lake Travis Reads announces 2017 Author
- TexARTS presents A Cool Yule 2016
- Springfest opens for vendors
- Two more deaths on Highway 71 put pressure on TxDOT
- Developer incurs wrath of Council
- Meet and Greet with Santa
- Holiday deal at the Sonesta
- Green Santa 2016
- Sculpture Park Event - Dec 4th
- Library Knit In - Dec 1st
- Bee Cave home sales flat, Lakeway up 5.6%
- Tree lighting for HCG on Nov 25
- Mark Wood Holiday Concert
- Water tower progress
- LTYA funding questions continue - corrected
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave gets over 80% of its income from Sales Tax - HCG, The Shops, HEB, Target and Home Depot all collecting 2.25% for local coffers.
May was up almost $50,000 year-on-year and June was up by over $145,000 and they are on target for a half million dollar increase over last year.
Lakeway only gets about 25% of its income from its 1.75% Sales Tax rate and has seen just uner a 5% increase. But the City had budgeted 9-10% increases.