- DPS to ramp up enforcement over long weekend
- Lake levels rebounding slightly
- New LTMS principal
- New openings at the Galleria
- Local man in Waco charge
- Kite event Sunday
- Water tower not welcome?
- Bella Colinas in compliance issue
- Local opposition to House Bill 4038
- Highway 71 delayed again by weather
- New Police Memorial Observance
- Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee
- Stop the Clot May 17
- Rocky Creek builder line up to change
- Chili's replacement on 620 gets stop work order
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave gets over 80% of its income from Sales Tax - HCG, The Shops, HEB, Target and Home Depot all collecting 2.25% for local coffers.
May was up almost $50,000 year-on-year and June was up by over $145,000 and they are on target for a half million dollar increase over last year.
Lakeway only gets about 25% of its income from its 1.75% Sales Tax rate and has seen just uner a 5% increase. But the City had budgeted 9-10% increases.