- HCG's Grand Re-Opening
- Galleria Concert Series starts
- Two ribbon cuttings
- Terraces still not in front of Council
- Council disagree on Vail Divide development
- 620 Update after TxDOT meeting
- HPR Development - new name, county approved
- Candidate forum
- 3,000+ homes coming to Spicewood
- City budget on track
- Galleria upgrades complete
- Seuss at the Library
- Five stand in May
- Terraces OK'd by P&Z
- Home sales flat
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave gets over 80% of its income from Sales Tax - HCG, The Shops, HEB, Target and Home Depot all collecting 2.25% for local coffers.
May was up almost $50,000 year-on-year and June was up by over $145,000 and they are on target for a half million dollar increase over last year.
Lakeway only gets about 25% of its income from its 1.75% Sales Tax rate and has seen just uner a 5% increase. But the City had budgeted 9-10% increases.