- HCG Update
- Gateway to Falconhead breaks ground
- Cruising for a Cure
- Sonesta Bar credit card duplicate charge update
- HCG hosts Komen event
- TexARTS celebrates 10th Anniversary with Masquerade Ball Fundraiser
- Comments moved to FaceBook
- Sonesta in credit card glitch - latest update
- LTYA facility in trouble?
- Woman in drunk driving crash outside HEB
- Blo opens at HCG
- Election cancelled, candidate elected
- City annexing more land
- City tax rate unchanged
- Kid's Cancer Fund Raiser at HCG
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave gets over 80% of its income from Sales Tax - HCG, The Shops, HEB, Target and Home Depot all collecting 2.25% for local coffers.
May was up almost $50,000 year-on-year and June was up by over $145,000 and they are on target for a half million dollar increase over last year.
Lakeway only gets about 25% of its income from its 1.75% Sales Tax rate and has seen just uner a 5% increase. But the City had budgeted 9-10% increases.