- HCI progress - raising steel
- Art Camp
- City Council elections
- Spicewood Library to Host Local Author
- Austin Burrito social media campaign hits home
- High School Principal quits
- Cities mull 620 plans
- HCG presents future vision to P&Z
- LRMC Open Day - Jan 30th
- Spicewood considers incorporation
- High 5 open at last
- Milam presents at BC Chamber
- City is hiring
- New Prep School coming to Bee Cave
- Austin Burrito extends hours
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave gets over 80% of its income from Sales Tax - HCG, The Shops, HEB, Target and Home Depot all collecting 2.25% for local coffers.
May was up almost $50,000 year-on-year and June was up by over $145,000 and they are on target for a half million dollar increase over last year.
Lakeway only gets about 25% of its income from its 1.75% Sales Tax rate and has seen just uner a 5% increase. But the City had budgeted 9-10% increases.