- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
- Raising Cane's coming to Lakeway
- Springfest April 30th at HCG
- Wells Fargo gives away a horse
- BCE Night in Old Bee Cave
- Royal Tea Party
- New LTHS principal named
- Shops at the Galleria sold
- LRMC to trial new spinal surgery system
- TexARTS Announces Spring Youth Productions
- Pedernales drops electricity rates
- LT reads HW Brands
- Hudson's changes hands
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave gets over 80% of its income from Sales Tax - HCG, The Shops, HEB, Target and Home Depot all collecting 2.25% for local coffers.
May was up almost $50,000 year-on-year and June was up by over $145,000 and they are on target for a half million dollar increase over last year.
Lakeway only gets about 25% of its income from its 1.75% Sales Tax rate and has seen just uner a 5% increase. But the City had budgeted 9-10% increases.