- 71 speed limit change
- Backyard back on
- Cavelettes in Thanksgiving Parade
- Green Santa runs through Dec 12th
- Einstein Bagels to open in Bee Cave
- PUA delays Hatchett decision
- LTISD produces 24 National Merit Scholars
- Lake Pointe student saved from choking
- Play offs
- Pedernales Electric hit by phone scam
- Golf and Guitar is open
- Spicewood charity fundraiser
- Xmas cranks up at HCG
- LTYA funding bond passed by Lakeway
- BC Library November Events
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave gets over 80% of its income from Sales Tax - HCG, The Shops, HEB, Target and Home Depot all collecting 2.25% for local coffers.
May was up almost $50,000 year-on-year and June was up by over $145,000 and they are on target for a half million dollar increase over last year.
Lakeway only gets about 25% of its income from its 1.75% Sales Tax rate and has seen just uner a 5% increase. But the City had budgeted 9-10% increases.