- Lowman throws her hat in the ring
- Gas leak at High School
- Springfest moves back to HCG
- School Board needs to build 2 more schools
- Bliss announces her candidacy
- Rocco's moving to Bee Cave
- TCEQ to hear Masonwood case
- Bright Horizons opens
- Influence the City's connectivity plan
- Hallmark joins Dogadillo in closing
- LTE lockdown was a false alarm
- Spicewood Arts scholarship fund raiser
- Askey sworn in as City Manager
- Election date set, first candidate announces
- Medical Center changes hands
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Bee Cave gets over 80% of its income from Sales Tax - HCG, The Shops, HEB, Target and Home Depot all collecting 2.25% for local coffers.
May was up almost $50,000 year-on-year and June was up by over $145,000 and they are on target for a half million dollar increase over last year.
Lakeway only gets about 25% of its income from its 1.75% Sales Tax rate and has seen just uner a 5% increase. But the City had budgeted 9-10% increases.