- Another new school to start next year?
- Is WTCPUA overcommitted to future developments?
- County funding design of LTYA field
- City OK's new condo development
- City passes budget
- LTHS Jobs Fair
- Ana Jordan to compete with Paul Workman
- LRMC becomes Baylor Scott and White
- Field of Dreams uncertainty continues
- Frost Bank opens new branch
- Derailers playing Spicewood Vineyard
- WTCPUA raises rates and replaces GM
- WTCPUA Board seat up for grabs
- Rocky Creek BBQ closing after 12 years
- 9/11 stair run at HCG
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The much talked about Hill Country Indoor facility planned for Bee Cave Parkway is once again before Bee Cave City Council July 8th.
At issue remains the treatment of artificial turf and new paving materials for the parking area and how both are treated in impervious cover calculations. With the recent announcement that Lakeway will be backing the new LTYA facility this facility is becoming even more of a sore spot for the City policy makers.