- Schmidt's BBQ Third Anniversary
- Candy Buy Back
- Field of Dreams deal falls through
- BCPD Warranty Roundup
- Another WTCPUA change
- Economic Development Corporation Applications
- Green Santa kicks off
- Bee Cave house sales rise 37%
- Bee Cave WTCPUA vacancy filled
- Spoon River at LTHS
- Arts Roundup Oct. 29-30
- Another new school to start next year?
- Is WTCPUA overcommitted to future developments?
- County funding design of LTYA field
- City OK's new condo development
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week's PUA Board meeting agenda was noticeably missing an agenda item on the huge 1,500 plus "Masonwood West" development slated to go on the Hatchett tract down Hamilton Pool Road.
Several knowledgeable sources believe the developers are balking over the estimated $9MM cost of connecting water to the development and other conditions in their negotiations with the water authority. When asked the PUA's GM Don Rauschuber said simply " PUA staff and Masonwood West representatives are continuing with discussions".