- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week's PUA Board meeting agenda was noticeably missing an agenda item on the huge 1,500 plus "Masonwood West" development slated to go on the Hatchett tract down Hamilton Pool Road.
Several knowledgeable sources believe the developers are balking over the estimated $9MM cost of connecting water to the development and other conditions in their negotiations with the water authority. When asked the PUA's GM Don Rauschuber said simply " PUA staff and Masonwood West representatives are continuing with discussions".