- Three incumbents "walk" on election
- Shops get "Sneeze"
- Truck driver airlifted to hospital
- Canyonside OK'd - with changes
- Masonwood TCEQ fight to start
- Oak Wilt trim ban in effect
- Lake inflows lowest ever
- Park and Ride coming to 620?
- Warrant round-up
- Bee Cave PD publishes their 2014 report
- Iguana Grill closes down
- Master Plan contractor OK'd
- Bee Cave to emulate Austin's texting law
- City Council delays Canyonside decision
- Bee Cave Arts Foundation Annual Summer Art Camp!
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week's PUA Board meeting agenda was noticeably missing an agenda item on the huge 1,500 plus "Masonwood West" development slated to go on the Hatchett tract down Hamilton Pool Road.
Several knowledgeable sources believe the developers are balking over the estimated $9MM cost of connecting water to the development and other conditions in their negotiations with the water authority. When asked the PUA's GM Don Rauschuber said simply " PUA staff and Masonwood West representatives are continuing with discussions".