- "Backyard" Condos on the market
- Water meeting - zero attendees
- TexARTS presents A Cool Yule
- Spicewood asphalt plant battle
- Changes to P&Z
- Green Santa rides again!
- Xmas kick off at HCG
- Covert "panic" over driveway
- Canyonside gets City go ahead
- Sing Along Christmas Show
- Water limits raised for downstream farmers
- Election results
- HCG Go Pink Party, Sunday Nov 8
- Double the HEBs
- Record number of LTHS students in National Merit Scholarship Program
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week's PUA Board meeting agenda was noticeably missing an agenda item on the huge 1,500 plus "Masonwood West" development slated to go on the Hatchett tract down Hamilton Pool Road.
Several knowledgeable sources believe the developers are balking over the estimated $9MM cost of connecting water to the development and other conditions in their negotiations with the water authority. When asked the PUA's GM Don Rauschuber said simply " PUA staff and Masonwood West representatives are continuing with discussions".