- PUA fails water quality test
- City takes permitting online
- City to pay $3/4MM to connect Falconhead to park?
- Living Desert now open in Spicewood
- HCI gets OK
- Expert has mixed feelings on Studio development
- Sunshine Nursery - all change
- Los Lonely Boys at Backyard Labor Day weekend
- LT Resident in transplant help drive
- Homestead residents cite road safety concerns
- HCI delayed two more weeks
- We Olive Grand Opening
- Sales Tax continues to climb
- Obama traffic problems on Thursday?
- HCI up before council - again
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
This week's PUA Board meeting agenda was noticeably missing an agenda item on the huge 1,500 plus "Masonwood West" development slated to go on the Hatchett tract down Hamilton Pool Road.
Several knowledgeable sources believe the developers are balking over the estimated $9MM cost of connecting water to the development and other conditions in their negotiations with the water authority. When asked the PUA's GM Don Rauschuber said simply " PUA staff and Masonwood West representatives are continuing with discussions".