- Chase closing HEB branch
- First half 2016 house sales stats
- WTCPUA in water boil alarm
- Lakeway family in Nice attack make national media
- Police seek to identify dangerous biker
- Travis County back under burn ban
- Job Fair
- Scott & White acquires LRMC
- Twin Liquors opens in Lakeway
- TexARTS Brings A Frank Sinatra Musical To Life With Award Winning Duo
- July 4 at Hill Country Galleria
- H&M hiring and getting ready to open
- HCG Layout change OK'd
- LRMC adds Family Practice
- Sales Tax on the move as Lakeway grows retail
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The Grumbles Tract on HPR is subject to a development agreement with Bee Cave which means if the owners sell, the City annexes to property - now in Bee Cave's ETJ.
Update: It appears the developer had planned to bring two concepts in front of Council. One was for a 'clustering' development with small lots and 220+ homes, the other was for 73 homes on one acre lots.
But, the developer withdrew the large lot proposal and presented only the high density proposal for discussion only (no vote) at council. It received negative feedback from the Council and attendees.
Our original story was based in Council Member King's blog, which as always remains highly accurate and a valuable source of information.
Next steps may involve an alternative concept plan, including the "one acre" variant.