- LRMC adds Family Practice
- Sales Tax on the move as Lakeway grows retail
- Terrace revamp stumbles at Council
- HCG central area redesign approved
- Bee Cave Iron Cactus shuts its doors for good
- Controversy over Graduation at LTHS
- TexARTS announce Sinatra show team
- Highland Lakes closures - Updated
- LTISD Tax Rate stays same despite budget complications
- Library Summer Reading Program
- Rain and more rain
- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The Grumbles Tract on HPR is subject to a development agreement with Bee Cave which means if the owners sell, the City annexes to property - now in Bee Cave's ETJ.
Update: It appears the developer had planned to bring two concepts in front of Council. One was for a 'clustering' development with small lots and 220+ homes, the other was for 73 homes on one acre lots.
But, the developer withdrew the large lot proposal and presented only the high density proposal for discussion only (no vote) at council. It received negative feedback from the Council and attendees.
Our original story was based in Council Member King's blog, which as always remains highly accurate and a valuable source of information.
Next steps may involve an alternative concept plan, including the "one acre" variant.