- Covert lose dealership site
- H&M opens today
- Bee Cave house sales drop 43%
- New Wellness Center
- Highway 71 market to get update
- Murphy declines to run again
- LTISD Budget review time
- Lakeway Tae Kwon Do move to Bee Cave
- Field of Dreams - big news, big questions
- Bee Cave wins Scenic City award
- LRMC launches Project Search
- Masonwood developers asking for water - again?
- Spicewood Arts Society Finds New Home
- New massage location
- Sales Tax Holiday Aug 5-7
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Local sources tell us that Lakeway City has approved an apartment complex at the corner of Serene Hills near 71.
The developers told Councilwoman Kara King of Bee Cave that ""The buildings are essentially all two story, all garage, all direct access rental townhomes. Buildings are primarily six or seven units per building. We do have 3 three story buildings that have elevators. These are the most luxurious suburban multi-family rentals found anywhere in Texas. I will send you a rendering (above) of a typical seven unit building but it will not show the 30% stone, standing seam metal shed roofs or the flower planter boxes that have been added for this specific project in Lakeway."