- Bee Cave Rotary Happy Hour
- New Police Chief named
- Hatchett tract numbers dropping?
- Falconhead West theft
- New Middle School Principal Resigns
- Bella Colinas HOA to enforce flood prevention
- City manager resigns
- Bee Cave Arts Foundation eyes old Backyard site
- School Supplies Drive closing on the 22nd
- HPR fire draws quick reaction
- The thirteen foot guitar
- TexARTS kicks off new season
- New boss for LRMC
- Bee Cave Library publishes update
- Bastrop outfits soon to open in Galleria
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Local sources tell us that Lakeway City has approved an apartment complex at the corner of Serene Hills near 71.
The developers told Councilwoman Kara King of Bee Cave that ""The buildings are essentially all two story, all garage, all direct access rental townhomes. Buildings are primarily six or seven units per building. We do have 3 three story buildings that have elevators. These are the most luxurious suburban multi-family rentals found anywhere in Texas. I will send you a rendering (above) of a typical seven unit building but it will not show the 30% stone, standing seam metal shed roofs or the flower planter boxes that have been added for this specific project in Lakeway."