- Torchy's date set
- Donut wars coming to Lake Travis?
- What's driving business closures?
- Schmidt's BBQ Third Anniversary
- Candy Buy Back
- Field of Dreams deal falls through
- BCPD Warranty Roundup
- Another WTCPUA change
- Economic Development Corporation Applications
- Green Santa kicks off
- Bee Cave house sales rise 37%
- Bee Cave WTCPUA vacancy filled
- Spoon River at LTHS
- Arts Roundup Oct. 29-30
- Another new school to start next year?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Local sources tell us that Lakeway City has approved an apartment complex at the corner of Serene Hills near 71.
The developers told Councilwoman Kara King of Bee Cave that ""The buildings are essentially all two story, all garage, all direct access rental townhomes. Buildings are primarily six or seven units per building. We do have 3 three story buildings that have elevators. These are the most luxurious suburban multi-family rentals found anywhere in Texas. I will send you a rendering (above) of a typical seven unit building but it will not show the 30% stone, standing seam metal shed roofs or the flower planter boxes that have been added for this specific project in Lakeway."