- LRMC adds Family Practice
- Sales Tax on the move as Lakeway grows retail
- Terrace revamp stumbles at Council
- HCG central area redesign approved
- Bee Cave Iron Cactus shuts its doors for good
- Controversy over Graduation at LTHS
- TexARTS announce Sinatra show team
- Highland Lakes closures - Updated
- LTISD Tax Rate stays same despite budget complications
- Library Summer Reading Program
- Rain and more rain
- Card skimmers hit Highway 71 gas stations
- LRMC gets new imaging system
- TexARTS Schedule
- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Local sources tell us that Lakeway City has approved an apartment complex at the corner of Serene Hills near 71.
The developers told Councilwoman Kara King of Bee Cave that ""The buildings are essentially all two story, all garage, all direct access rental townhomes. Buildings are primarily six or seven units per building. We do have 3 three story buildings that have elevators. These are the most luxurious suburban multi-family rentals found anywhere in Texas. I will send you a rendering (above) of a typical seven unit building but it will not show the 30% stone, standing seam metal shed roofs or the flower planter boxes that have been added for this specific project in Lakeway."