- Another new school to start next year?
- Is WTCPUA overcommitted to future developments?
- County funding design of LTYA field
- City OK's new condo development
- City passes budget
- LTHS Jobs Fair
- Ana Jordan to compete with Paul Workman
- LRMC becomes Baylor Scott and White
- Field of Dreams uncertainty continues
- Frost Bank opens new branch
- Derailers playing Spicewood Vineyard
- WTCPUA raises rates and replaces GM
- WTCPUA Board seat up for grabs
- Rocky Creek BBQ closing after 12 years
- 9/11 stair run at HCG
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Reliable sources of local election statistics show that early voting is running at well under half of last year's level. In particular Falconhead and Falconhead West residents appear to be turning out in particularly significant lower numbers - last year they were heavily motivated by the Covert car dealership issue.
Last year two thirds of the votes were cast during early voting and if that trend continues voter turnout will be very low indeed and may only number in the hundreds. Candidates and council members are trying to increase turnout but with no key issues of contention there seems to be little incentive.