- International School turns one
- Cigar Room turns six
- PUA fails water quality test
- City takes permitting online
- City to pay $3/4MM to connect Falconhead to park?
- Living Desert now open in Spicewood
- HCI gets OK
- Expert has mixed feelings on Studio development
- Sunshine Nursery - all change
- Los Lonely Boys at Backyard Labor Day weekend
- LT Resident in transplant help drive
- Homestead residents cite road safety concerns
- HCI delayed two more weeks
- We Olive Grand Opening
- Sales Tax continues to climb
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
According to a column written by Mayor Caroline Murphy in a local newspaper, developer Chris Milam's plans to build a movie studio complex are moving forward - centered around the Backyard in Bee Cave.
The music venue would remain and the six sound stages, hotel, office and parking structures would be engineered to reduce sound pollution. The development may extend to the original site oppsite Dillard's on the north side of the parkway and may now contain million dollar condos as well.