- City to fix Homestead flood zone?
- Schmidt BBQ pulls plug on second location
- Spicewood Arts Sciety 2016-7 Schedule
- Storage Units coming to Bee Cave? UPDATED
- Verona moves from Oak Hill to Lakeway
- Two Tons of Steel Play La Cabana May 20
- 620 widening begins
- Hotel Tax to be run by Chamber?
- Charity Breakfast
- BC Library wins state grant
- Lions Club event
- 2016 Teachers of the Year announced
- Raising Cane's coming to Lakeway
- Springfest April 30th at HCG
- Wells Fargo gives away a horse
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
According to a column written by Mayor Caroline Murphy in a local newspaper, developer Chris Milam's plans to build a movie studio complex are moving forward - centered around the Backyard in Bee Cave.
The music venue would remain and the six sound stages, hotel, office and parking structures would be engineered to reduce sound pollution. The development may extend to the original site oppsite Dillard's on the north side of the parkway and may now contain million dollar condos as well.