- Another new school to start next year?
- Is WTCPUA overcommitted to future developments?
- County funding design of LTYA field
- City OK's new condo development
- City passes budget
- LTHS Jobs Fair
- Ana Jordan to compete with Paul Workman
- LRMC becomes Baylor Scott and White
- Field of Dreams uncertainty continues
- Frost Bank opens new branch
- Derailers playing Spicewood Vineyard
- WTCPUA raises rates and replaces GM
- WTCPUA Board seat up for grabs
- Rocky Creek BBQ closing after 12 years
- 9/11 stair run at HCG
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
According to a column written by Mayor Caroline Murphy in a local newspaper, developer Chris Milam's plans to build a movie studio complex are moving forward - centered around the Backyard in Bee Cave.
The music venue would remain and the six sound stages, hotel, office and parking structures would be engineered to reduce sound pollution. The development may extend to the original site oppsite Dillard's on the north side of the parkway and may now contain million dollar condos as well.