- HCG Update
- Gateway to Falconhead breaks ground
- Cruising for a Cure
- Sonesta Bar credit card duplicate charge update
- HCG hosts Komen event
- TexARTS celebrates 10th Anniversary with Masquerade Ball Fundraiser
- Comments moved to FaceBook
- Sonesta in credit card glitch - latest update
- LTYA facility in trouble?
- Woman in drunk driving crash outside HEB
- Blo opens at HCG
- Election cancelled, candidate elected
- City annexing more land
- City tax rate unchanged
- Kid's Cancer Fund Raiser at HCG
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
According to a column written by Mayor Caroline Murphy in a local newspaper, developer Chris Milam's plans to build a movie studio complex are moving forward - centered around the Backyard in Bee Cave.
The music venue would remain and the six sound stages, hotel, office and parking structures would be engineered to reduce sound pollution. The development may extend to the original site oppsite Dillard's on the north side of the parkway and may now contain million dollar condos as well.