- City needs help with Trails survey
- Home schoolers in State finals
- Spicewood PFD Shrimp Boil
- LTISD buses damaged by storm
- Golf and Guitar hit with liens
- Teachers of the Year announced
- Spicewood Arts Society Presents “A Toast to Tony”
- District staff gets ‘high five’ for making a difference
- Local teams in State DI finals
- BC Chamber Kite event postponed
- Schmidt's to open second location?
- STAAR test results to be ignored
- Kite event at Rough Hollow
- Pet Shots
- BCE event April 10th
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
According to a column written by Mayor Caroline Murphy in a local newspaper, developer Chris Milam's plans to build a movie studio complex are moving forward - centered around the Backyard in Bee Cave.
The music venue would remain and the six sound stages, hotel, office and parking structures would be engineered to reduce sound pollution. The development may extend to the original site oppsite Dillard's on the north side of the parkway and may now contain million dollar condos as well.