- Two local kids in State Geo Bee
- BC Art Foundation Summer Schools
- Abercorn gets IB status
- HCI gets OK - at a cost
- Bee Cave Kite Flight
- Abercorn open house
- Fire destroys house
- Three die in Police Chase
- HCG announces music line up
- P&Z spot open
- Election cancellation official
- Wimberley texting ban
- Library Annual Report approved
- Hill Country Indoor decision delayed
- Serene Hills light to start testing
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Some re striping work is starting on Highway 71 according to an Email from TXDOT....
Beginning Monday night March 3rd we will be re-striping SH 71 from 4 lanes to 3 lanes at Vail Divide. One lane in each direction with a center turn lane. We will remain in this configuration until late fall 2014 weather pending.
Night time Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, March 4th, 5th, and 6th beginning each night at 8pm until 5am following morning, traffic will be reduced to one lane with flaggers to allow contractor to install Box Culverts under SH71.