- Lake Travis Reads announces 2017 Author
- TexARTS presents A Cool Yule 2016
- Springfest opens for vendors
- Two more deaths on Highway 71 put pressure on TxDOT
- Developer incurs wrath of Council
- Meet and Greet with Santa
- Holiday deal at the Sonesta
- Green Santa 2016
- Sculpture Park Event - Dec 4th
- Library Knit In - Dec 1st
- Bee Cave home sales flat, Lakeway up 5.6%
- Tree lighting for HCG on Nov 25
- Mark Wood Holiday Concert
- Water tower progress
- LTYA funding questions continue - corrected
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Some re striping work is starting on Highway 71 according to an Email from TXDOT....
Beginning Monday night March 3rd we will be re-striping SH 71 from 4 lanes to 3 lanes at Vail Divide. One lane in each direction with a center turn lane. We will remain in this configuration until late fall 2014 weather pending.
Night time Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, March 4th, 5th, and 6th beginning each night at 8pm until 5am following morning, traffic will be reduced to one lane with flaggers to allow contractor to install Box Culverts under SH71.