- International School turns one
- Cigar Room turns six
- PUA fails water quality test
- City takes permitting online
- City to pay $3/4MM to connect Falconhead to park?
- Living Desert now open in Spicewood
- HCI gets OK
- Expert has mixed feelings on Studio development
- Sunshine Nursery - all change
- Los Lonely Boys at Backyard Labor Day weekend
- LT Resident in transplant help drive
- Homestead residents cite road safety concerns
- HCI delayed two more weeks
- We Olive Grand Opening
- Sales Tax continues to climb
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Some re striping work is starting on Highway 71 according to an Email from TXDOT....
Beginning Monday night March 3rd we will be re-striping SH 71 from 4 lanes to 3 lanes at Vail Divide. One lane in each direction with a center turn lane. We will remain in this configuration until late fall 2014 weather pending.
Night time Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, March 4th, 5th, and 6th beginning each night at 8pm until 5am following morning, traffic will be reduced to one lane with flaggers to allow contractor to install Box Culverts under SH71.