- Expert has mixed feelings on Studio development
- Sunshine Nursery - all change
- Los Lonely Boys at Backyard Labor Day weekend
- LT Resident in transplant help drive
- Homestead residents cite road safety concerns
- HCI delayed two more weeks
- We Olive Grand Opening
- Sales Tax continues to climb
- Obama traffic problems on Thursday?
- HCI up before council - again
- CAMPO survey online
- HCG Festival round up
- Bee Cave to choose new Police Chief
- New BBQ Trailer for 620
- Fireworks remain banned in both local cities
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Some re striping work is starting on Highway 71 according to an Email from TXDOT....
Beginning Monday night March 3rd we will be re-striping SH 71 from 4 lanes to 3 lanes at Vail Divide. One lane in each direction with a center turn lane. We will remain in this configuration until late fall 2014 weather pending.
Night time Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, March 4th, 5th, and 6th beginning each night at 8pm until 5am following morning, traffic will be reduced to one lane with flaggers to allow contractor to install Box Culverts under SH71.