- HCG's Grand Re-Opening
- Galleria Concert Series starts
- Two ribbon cuttings
- Terraces still not in front of Council
- Council disagree on Vail Divide development
- 620 Update after TxDOT meeting
- HPR Development - new name, county approved
- Candidate forum
- 3,000+ homes coming to Spicewood
- City budget on track
- Galleria upgrades complete
- Seuss at the Library
- Five stand in May
- Terraces OK'd by P&Z
- Home sales flat
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Some re striping work is starting on Highway 71 according to an Email from TXDOT....
Beginning Monday night March 3rd we will be re-striping SH 71 from 4 lanes to 3 lanes at Vail Divide. One lane in each direction with a center turn lane. We will remain in this configuration until late fall 2014 weather pending.
Night time Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, March 4th, 5th, and 6th beginning each night at 8pm until 5am following morning, traffic will be reduced to one lane with flaggers to allow contractor to install Box Culverts under SH71.