- Backyard becomes data center?
- Latest on WTCPUA Level 4 Restrictions
- Sudden resignation of LPE Principal
- HCG Update
- Gateway to Falconhead breaks ground
- Cruising for a Cure
- Sonesta Bar credit card duplicate charge update
- HCG hosts Komen event
- TexARTS celebrates 10th Anniversary with Masquerade Ball Fundraiser
- Comments moved to FaceBook
- Sonesta in credit card glitch - latest update
- LTYA facility in trouble?
- Woman in drunk driving crash outside HEB
- Blo opens at HCG
- Election cancelled, candidate elected
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
Some re striping work is starting on Highway 71 according to an Email from TXDOT....
Beginning Monday night March 3rd we will be re-striping SH 71 from 4 lanes to 3 lanes at Vail Divide. One lane in each direction with a center turn lane. We will remain in this configuration until late fall 2014 weather pending.
Night time Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, March 4th, 5th, and 6th beginning each night at 8pm until 5am following morning, traffic will be reduced to one lane with flaggers to allow contractor to install Box Culverts under SH71.