Four out of six seats on the Bee Cave City Council come up for election this year. The mayor, two tow year terms and one one year term are up for voting.
We have confirmed that the following have taken action:
- Incumbent Mayor Caroline Murphy has confirmed she is running
- Incumbent Mayor Pro Tem Steve Braasch has confirmed he is stepping down
- Incumbent Bill Goodwin has confirmed he will stand
- Incumbent Zelda Auslander has confirmed she is running but is undecided on what term
- Former member jack McCool has collected a packet but has not confirmed he is standing