- The Pops come to Bee Cave
- Revival update
- Two Bastrop eateries move to HCG
- Election Candidate Forum - 2 pm April 27th
- Hurricane Wings opens in Shops in June
- Bee Cave CarX taken over by Qualtech
- Council elections – four weeks to go
- Lakeway Drug Take-Back Apr 26
- Hill Country Indoor is back!
- Milam studio/luxury condos (corrected from apartments) push intensifies - REVISED
- LCRA under fire from State Senator
- PEC in double whammy
- New Chili's open
- LTISD Budget planning continues
- LCRA rate increase at 16%
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The January review of LTISD finances shows a 2014 year shortfall of $3.9MM and the District now faces budget cut decisions to meet its numbers. Of the total spend 85% is staff costs.
Although the District is hoping to meet the number with attrition rather than actually firing anyone before the August 19th Board deadline, questions still remain over the impact on the schools themselves. Would calls sizes rise or subjects be cut or reduced.