- WTCPUA pump problems?
- TexARTS announces Guys and Dolls team
- LTlov kicks off 2015 drive
- Changes at HCG
- BCPD looking for sponsors
- Ring of Fire opens
- LTEF seeking sponsors for FORE
- Backyard 3.0
- BC Library July
- Relay for Life continues its fund raising
- Art frame firm raising $s
- Rocco's is now open
- Bert and Ernie's replacement open
- HCG Independence Day Festival
- Hands free hits
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The January review of LTISD finances shows a 2014 year shortfall of $3.9MM and the District now faces budget cut decisions to meet its numbers. Of the total spend 85% is staff costs.
Although the District is hoping to meet the number with attrition rather than actually firing anyone before the August 19th Board deadline, questions still remain over the impact on the schools themselves. Would calls sizes rise or subjects be cut or reduced.