- Covert lose dealership site
- H&M opens today
- Bee Cave house sales drop 43%
- New Wellness Center
- Highway 71 market to get update
- Murphy declines to run again
- LTISD Budget review time
- Lakeway Tae Kwon Do move to Bee Cave
- Field of Dreams - big news, big questions
- Bee Cave wins Scenic City award
- LRMC launches Project Search
- Masonwood developers asking for water - again?
- Spicewood Arts Society Finds New Home
- New massage location
- Sales Tax Holiday Aug 5-7
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The January review of LTISD finances shows a 2014 year shortfall of $3.9MM and the District now faces budget cut decisions to meet its numbers. Of the total spend 85% is staff costs.
Although the District is hoping to meet the number with attrition rather than actually firing anyone before the August 19th Board deadline, questions still remain over the impact on the schools themselves. Would calls sizes rise or subjects be cut or reduced.