- City needs help with Trails survey
- Home schoolers in State finals
- Spicewood PFD Shrimp Boil
- LTISD buses damaged by storm
- Golf and Guitar hit with liens
- Teachers of the Year announced
- Spicewood Arts Society Presents “A Toast to Tony”
- District staff gets ‘high five’ for making a difference
- Local teams in State DI finals
- BC Chamber Kite event postponed
- Schmidt's to open second location?
- STAAR test results to be ignored
- Kite event at Rough Hollow
- Pet Shots
- BCE event April 10th
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The January review of LTISD finances shows a 2014 year shortfall of $3.9MM and the District now faces budget cut decisions to meet its numbers. Of the total spend 85% is staff costs.
Although the District is hoping to meet the number with attrition rather than actually firing anyone before the August 19th Board deadline, questions still remain over the impact on the schools themselves. Would calls sizes rise or subjects be cut or reduced.