- HCG Update
- Gateway to Falconhead breaks ground
- Cruising for a Cure
- Sonesta Bar credit card duplicate charge update
- HCG hosts Komen event
- TexARTS celebrates 10th Anniversary with Masquerade Ball Fundraiser
- Comments moved to FaceBook
- Sonesta in credit card glitch - latest update
- LTYA facility in trouble?
- Woman in drunk driving crash outside HEB
- Blo opens at HCG
- Election cancelled, candidate elected
- City annexing more land
- City tax rate unchanged
- Kid's Cancer Fund Raiser at HCG
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The January review of LTISD finances shows a 2014 year shortfall of $3.9MM and the District now faces budget cut decisions to meet its numbers. Of the total spend 85% is staff costs.
Although the District is hoping to meet the number with attrition rather than actually firing anyone before the August 19th Board deadline, questions still remain over the impact on the schools themselves. Would calls sizes rise or subjects be cut or reduced.