- Another new school to start next year?
- Is WTCPUA overcommitted to future developments?
- County funding design of LTYA field
- City OK's new condo development
- City passes budget
- LTHS Jobs Fair
- Ana Jordan to compete with Paul Workman
- LRMC becomes Baylor Scott and White
- Field of Dreams uncertainty continues
- Frost Bank opens new branch
- Derailers playing Spicewood Vineyard
- WTCPUA raises rates and replaces GM
- WTCPUA Board seat up for grabs
- Rocky Creek BBQ closing after 12 years
- 9/11 stair run at HCG
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The January review of LTISD finances shows a 2014 year shortfall of $3.9MM and the District now faces budget cut decisions to meet its numbers. Of the total spend 85% is staff costs.
Although the District is hoping to meet the number with attrition rather than actually firing anyone before the August 19th Board deadline, questions still remain over the impact on the schools themselves. Would calls sizes rise or subjects be cut or reduced.