- Bee Cave Rotary Happy Hour
- New Police Chief named
- Hatchett tract numbers dropping?
- Falconhead West theft
- New Middle School Principal Resigns
- Bella Colinas HOA to enforce flood prevention
- City manager resigns
- Bee Cave Arts Foundation eyes old Backyard site
- School Supplies Drive closing on the 22nd
- HPR fire draws quick reaction
- The thirteen foot guitar
- TexARTS kicks off new season
- New boss for LRMC
- Bee Cave Library publishes update
- Bastrop outfits soon to open in Galleria
Search Bee Cave
in Bee Cave TX 78738
Bee Cave Weather
The January review of LTISD finances shows a 2014 year shortfall of $3.9MM and the District now faces budget cut decisions to meet its numbers. Of the total spend 85% is staff costs.
Although the District is hoping to meet the number with attrition rather than actually firing anyone before the August 19th Board deadline, questions still remain over the impact on the schools themselves. Would calls sizes rise or subjects be cut or reduced.